Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > Halls of Fan Power > RPG Justice

RPG Justice RPG's - The Game Masters gather and the Players come to fight. Gear up and get ready to battle along side your fellow posters... For Great Justice. HENSHIN!

Sponsor

Old 02-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #1
Kain

Default Electrosaur Taskforce Kyoryuger: Shocking Bravery

James' stomach was growling like a big pissed off bear, it had been a long day at work and he was pretty damn hungry, especially after working through his lunch break. It was no wonder he was in a hurry to leave work and grab something to eat at that point. As he stowed his gear in his locker and got his street clothes back on, being careful to not let anyone spot the gaudy yellow pistol that he was hiding in his coat or the odd battery like object he had in his pocket, and finally went out the door hopped in his truck and took off looking to grab some grub.

It had taken some adjusting but he had finally managed to work himself into a decent balanced groove with the role that he had more or less fallen in to. At first it was pretty tough trying to balance out going to work and the rather unpredictable nature of being KyoryuRed but it was getting smoother, thankfully his sharp rise in breaks hadn't caught anyone's eyes just yet but he would deal with that as the time came. As he drove he was looking around to figure out what he was in the mood for as a local pizza joint. Been a while since he had that, and he was freaking starving, plus he could occupy himself with the arcade games those places normally had in the back. More hungry than patient he quickly parked in a crooked fashion, possibly to deter anyone from parking near him, and went on in.

"Pepperoni, extra large." he said during his brief stop at the counter, he briefly wondered if extra large would be big enough for his appetite right now. As he walked off to go kill time, a small object fell out of his coat pocket, one that he would seriously be kicking himself for losing if he was aware of it, the red Dinocell he used for transforming.

((And were off so yeah do whatever for right now until I get the action going.))

Old 03-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #2
Tigerhawk21

Piercing brown eyes locked onto the target in front. The muffled rhythmic bang of a gun mixed with various others as several bells rang. All but farthest of the paper targets whooshed forward for inspection. The lone male shooter calmly shifted his arm slightly and unleashed a rapid volley of blanks.

As the final bell rang and his target rushed toward him, Siva had to control the instinct to fire again. The yellow earmuffs came off in time for Siva to hear a group of younger male voices cheering. Siva ignored the rambunctious boys, obviously just having turned the legal age, and unclasped his target. Folding it for examination later, Siva turned to leave. Only to be roughly spun around by his shoulder.

A small object lightly hit Siva's hip, reminding him of the larger threat than the boys leering at him. “Do they all shoot so slow in whatever third-world country you left Euro-Asia-man?”

Siva froze, though one eyebrow did raise slightly. Siva calmly began to unfold his target as he spoke “Mērā ghara bhārata kē sabhī rājyōṁ kē bud'dhimāna hai. Aura tuma acchī taraha sē karanē kē li'ē apanē śikāra acchā laṛakā lēnē hōgā. Jaba taka āpa isa taraha khatma karanā cāhatē haiṁ?”

Glancing up from his paper, Siva saw blank looks all around. Only then did he realized he'd retorted the boy in Hindi. “You do not speak Hindi yes? My apologies.” He offered calmly in English. “I'll say it once more... for your sakes.” Siva voice darkened slightly as he held up his target for show.

“My home is the wisest of all States of India. And you would do well to pick your prey better boy. Unless you would like to end up like this?”

The boy's stared in shock at the offered target. The smallest chest circle was nearly blown out completely. The head suffered a similar fate. All of Siva's shots had hit the mark. The gang slowly backed away from the older man as he added coolly “I usually shoot dual-guns when I come here. Today I felt like a handicap.”

Siva tuned out the stammered apology as he went to the counter and returned the gun to the clerk. A hand dipped into his pocket feeling the DinoCell tucked away. Grabbing his dark grey coat from the rack, Siva calmly checked the hidden pocket for his brightly colored gun and with a smile stepped outside into the sun. And some food. He decided to try a pizza place nearby. Quickly finding the counter Siva placed his order before sitting down. "Pepperoni with extra sauce, Medium."

------------------******************---------------

(OOC: Siva's in the same place as James currently. I was tempted to have him find the dropped cell but he might not give it back...)

Banner made by Me.

Last edited by Tigerhawk21; 03-01-2013 at 03:57 AM.
Tigerhawk21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:05 AM   #3
Milky Rose
Get ready to Fly~!

A buxom young woman with crimson hair scrunched up under a hair net and a hat worked feverishly in the back of a small pizza place, preparing the various ingredients that are to be used in pizzas. The young woman, named Shirley, prepared packs of Pepperoni and shredded mozzarella cheese when she heard a bell ring, indicating the entry of customers. Removing the vinyl gloves on her hands, as well as the apron tied to her body, Shirley made her way to the front counter, quickly attending to the first customer -- a caucasian young man wearing glasses.

Extra large pepperoni... Shirley thought, writing down the order on a receipt book, quickly tearing off the sheet and placing it on the hanging clip to be passed to the back kitchen. Bringing her attention back to the front counter, she then tended to an Indian young man, who placed an order for Medium pepperoni with extra sauce. Upon writing down the other young man's order, Shirley clipped the sheet with the order, and headed to the back kitchen to prepare the orders, making a beeline for the hand-washing sink.

I think I want a pepperoni pizza too...gonna ask Mike to bake one later... Shirley told herself inwardly, pumping some liquid soap on her hands and rubbing her hands together in a brisk manner.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:45 AM   #4
MagiPink
Princess of Equesteria

Hardly being passed afternoon started to feel it being later than it truly was what a voluptuous red-haired young woman, Teimei dressed in a striped business like jacket, mini-skirt and hat thought staring at the time on her watch bracelet. Not quite exactly how’s she pictured having to stay few more hours longer just to file few reports before the end of her shift. Was it really that much difficult for her fellow co-workers put aside a little time to go over their own work once in a while?! The only positive spin that can be taken the time put in today will be merited towards course at the university. “Just a few more stops before I have everything needed for tonight’s dinner.” Teimei smiled softly getting a better grip of the grocery bag nestled in her arm. Pork Sukiyaki, her uncles’ favorite hot dish had decided to surprise him with later that evening to celebrate passing a recent exam.

If it had not been for her uncle assistance going over the study materials might not have gotten the near perfect score without him. The one thing that Teimei did not quite anticipated most of the ingredients were not commonly found in the market chains or open street markets like back at home. And after doing a map search of nearby stores recommended met with a near dead-end resorting to make the dish with similar ingredients instead. By doubling the ingredients would first make a small portion to sample her before serving it for dinner. By chance the final product taste not up to par needed to think of something else as not to waste anything. Fishing into the pocket of her jacket fished out a folded paper. Careful unfolding the paper smiled seeing the pink Dinocell taped on it. An odd thought did struck her mind gazing upon the small battery like device. Not being partners for that very long knew only a little about Dricera question if the mechanical dinosaur even eat anything than relied on the power of the Dinocells. Pondering that question painted a vivid image how much the pink Triceratop consume in a day to be more costly than what Teimei generally puts in for the groceries at home.

“Now there’s a wild thought.” Teimei shook her head laughing pocketing the list away memorizing the next thing on the list. At least the weather was nice out to do a little food and windowshopping.

Banner credited to Mach_Full_Force and MLP banners credited to me (rotating banner)
MagiPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #5
Denjin_Zaboga23
Sweet Sweets

As some kind of major coincidence, Albert was also at the same pizzeria that the majority of the team seemed to be at, enjoying a medium chicken pizza and an order of breadsticks. He was taking his break from working at the animal reserve and he usually stopped in here to get his meals. He was in the middle of a breadstick when he noticed a guy place his order. Albert would not have paid much attention to this, if the young man didn't drop something familiar to his eyes.

Oh...a Dinocell? So...that must mean that...haa, he can't just forget something like that... Albert put his food down and, trying not to make himself stand out too much, went over and picked the Dinocell up. Next, he spotted where James was and, in Albert's mind, came the hard part. He was still she about talking with people and his suave gentleman persona would only weird other guys out. Still, he had to get this back to him, so he went over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Ah, e-excuse me...you dropped this." He said, a bit nervous and opening up his palm. "You need to put this in a better place...trust me on that..." He didn't out right say that he was like James, as he wasn't aware that two more of their potential teammates was also around.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:58 PM   #6
Kain

James had been completely oblivious to the fact that his Dinocell wasn't in his pocket at the time, and had instead become enthralled with explaining to a bunch of people why the particular pinball machine he was standing in front of was actually built worse than others. ".....so you see because of the way this particular leg back here i actually an eight of an inch short than the rest makes the whole thing a little lopsided, and thus throws off the entire thing." he said while using a tape measure to show the exact differences in length. "Furthermore.." he managed to say before getting interrupted by a tap on his shoulder.

Whatever words were about to come out of his mouth were instantly forgotten when he saw what was in the guy's hand. "Thanks..." was all he said as he took the red dinocell back and putting it into his pocket. It hadnt yet crossed his mind that this guy might have been a Kyoryuger like he was, the first thought that popped into his mind was more along the lines of "Oh that dude must have seen me drop it" but after a little bit he started to think about how the guy knew the importance of the the Dinocell. "Stick around for a bit I wanna talk to ya in a bit." he said before walking over to the bathroom. After passing through the door he saw a familiar emblem on the floor, the Kyoryuger emblem, Torin tended to send those out whenever trouble was brewing. "Guess its action time." he said as he stepped onto it and vanished from fight, along with the emblem on the ground. Next thing he knew he found himself at a construction site across town. He looked aroun, spotting a horde of virals wrecking up the place. With a nod he took out his Dinocell, Gaburevolver and ran for the nearest dark out of the way area to transform.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:57 AM   #7
Tigerhawk21

Siva began to devour his pizza when his attention was drawn to a pair of customers by a game machine. Though he didn't hear what was said, Siva thought he saw something familiar change hands. The atmosphere suddenly changed, though only to Siva's perception. The bright lively room was steadily darkening.

Trouble was coming. That was for certain. Standing up Siva went to the counter and asked for a box. Calmly placing the remainder of his food inside, Siva bowed politely to the young woman behind the counter and exited the restaurant.

Moving a short distance away from the building and into the grass revealed a Kyoryuger emblem slightly raised from the ground. Siva stepped onto to it and vanished, reappearing on top of a building. The emblem had vanished as well. Looking south Siva could see the Viral's rampaging around a construction site.

Backing up just out of sight, Siva pulled his Gaburevolver from its hidden pocket. Taking a quick breath Siva pulled out a black colored dinocell and pressed the top.

"Brave In!" He shouted as the white image inside became a black dinosaur, the image of his partner. Inserting the cell into the gun's lower chamber Siva then pressed the 'mouth' down.

"GABURINCHO! PARASAGUN!"

"Kyouryu Change!"
Siva yelled as he easily performed the small yet effective 'dance' Torin created.

"FIRE!" Was the final command as the power of Parasagun merged with his own fiery spirit and formed the armor of KyouryuBlack.

Leaping easily from the rooftop, KyouryuBlack opened fire with his Gaburevolver, scattering several virals in the confusion. Not losing his momentum Siva dashed forward shooting and punching at the monsters as he went.

----------------------------------

(OOC: And there we have the 'full' Kyouryu Change lol. I decided that Siva is able to sense danger through/within the current atmosphere, as a gift from Vishnu. Though he still needs a portal to get to the battlefield. Hope this is ok. If not I'll change it.)

Banner made by Me.

Last edited by Tigerhawk21; 03-04-2013 at 04:29 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:03 AM   #8
Kain

GABURINCHO, GABUTYRA!! a voice that Siva would no doubt find familiar announced loudly followed by a very familiar little tune. Where the source was seemed to be out of sight.

"FIRE!" was the next thing shouted, this time by a voice he wouldn't recognize at all moments before the door of a porta john was blown off by by Gabutyra's face in laser form, flooring a handful of Virals like a bowling ball hitting a bunch of pins and reflecting back James, as the energy enveloped him. In his place stood the fully transformed Kyoryured, dashing forward and firing like a mad man at the Virals, only stopping for a moment after noticing a second Kyoryuger on the scene. Was this the same guy from the restaurant? Or someone else entirely, as it is it was the first time he had seen a Kyoryuger that wasnt him but speculating wasnt really on top of his agenda right now.

"From the looks of it you and I are playing for the same team." he said with a confident nod. "Now lets put down this infection before it gets a hell of aalot worse." he said before resuming his shooting into the horde of virals, with his Gaburicalibur in the other hand, slashing at any that got a little too close. Refined was the last word anyone could apply to his fighting style, instead in was chaotic and raw and just kept coming at his enemies, something that tended to come back to bite him later but never noticed when in the moment.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #9
Tigerhawk21

"From the looks of it you and I are playing for the same team. Now lets put down this infection before it gets a hell of a lot worse."

Siva was glad he'd found the one from the videos. In person the Red Warrior was chaotic and raw and just kept coming at his enemies. Beneath the helmet Siva raised an eyebrow at the whirlwind before his training took over.

Pulling out his Gaburicalibur Siva was tempted to form the Gaburu Cannon but opted for a more controlled version of Red's fighting style. The sword served mainly to block blows and push the virals away so Siva could shoot them as they stumbled.

Making his way closer to Red, Siva finally answered the man's earlier statement. "You speak of Torin? I was told to find you. And yes... those that threaten this world shall be destroyed! Such is my mission!"

Banner made by Me.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #10
MagiPink
Princess of Equesteria

Crimini and enoki mushrooms were the very last item on her list debated heavily using baby portabella and white mushrooms in substitute for the two missing ingredients if not coming found them at a small Asian town shop. The only ingredient not found on their shelves was the konnyaku noodles settled using ramen noodles in its stead. Excited all the same Teimei glad to know a location where to find most ingredients not commonly found within the grocery stores and open markets. Careful not have any of the groceries fall out of the bag mentally go over the recipe ensuring nothing was missed. Lost in a moment thought failed notice the terrified cries of civilians’ running in her direction as she stepped outside caught up in the mass swarm. Not stating the obvious Teimei clutched the groceries tightly as more people flooded the streets fleeing of the telltale signs of Viral raid. However, moving with the crowd rather than against Teimei was knocked down to the ground caught glimpse through the crowed gasp a warrior garbed in red and another in black bearing similar attire that of her own.

Torin had mentioned that there were others like her residing within the United States; Teimei knew it was only a matter of time did not quite pictured running into them this quickly. As the two disappeared from sight voluntarily Teimei rose quickly onto her feet avoiding being trampled noticed the groceries were missing. Beaming across the ground where she once stood located them spilled onto the sidewalk continuously being crushed. Pushing her hat downward for a moment screamed inwardly a muffled cry frustrated at the loss did not blame anyone save for the Virals’. They were the sole ones responsible causing disrupting and terrorizing the lives of innocent people she could not standby. “Hmmm…Guess it is about time that we finally met our teammates, eh, Dricera?” fishing out the Pink Dinocell. Taking one last glance in the two warriors direction toss the Dinocell in her hand snatching as Teimei disappeared down into an alley.

Rather it is to one day becoming a detective like her father or proper partner worthy of Dricera the common thing that linked them together helping those in need. The alleyway held no exit way used the side building fire escape to climb onto the roof. It was safer not only to keep has her identity guarded also avoided giving the people more panic when in fact acted on their behalf. After thorough inspection found the area to be a secured location avoided from any witnesses or recorded devices pulled the Gaburevolver from the holster strapped around her right thigh. “Brave In!” Teimei shouted as the white image inside the small battery became a pink dinosaur, Dricera. Inserting the cell into the guns’ lower camber pressed the ‘mouth’ down.

GABURINCHO DRICERA!!

“Kyouryu Change!” Teimei cried pushing her hat a little up spin the revolver around taking aim for the sky. “FIRE!” Pressing the trigger on the Gaburevolver released Dricera’s spirit with her own materializing the armor of KyouryuPink. Adorning the armor once again Teimei could only describe the sensation being nothing more energetic as she rushed over onto the neighboring building making her way towards the two.

Banner credited to Mach_Full_Force and MLP banners credited to me (rotating banner)
MagiPink is offline   Reply With Quote