Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > HenshinJustice.Com > The ORB - News & Rumors

The ORB - News & Rumors News & Rumors - Welcome to ORB Headquarters. Here you'll find the latest toku news, links, rumors, and speculation courtesy of our resident posters.

Sponsor

Old 12-16-2011, 02:42 PM   #601
Wing Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamenRiderShinzo View Post
So basically, all the other Kamen Riders besides Decade will now see how Decade felt when he was being targeted by all the Kamen Riders?
Or maybe, the villian will trick the Riders into thinking the 34 Sentai regaining their powers is causing an inbalance to where one or the other has to go. Which is backed up on why there's only 40 Riders in this movie.
Wing Saber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #602
FieryRed
Minato Ascending

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
Marvelous:"I'll defeat all Kamen Riders!" That's apparently the only new quote from one of the characters in the teaser, so, yes, it seems we'll be getting hero vs hero.

Considering Decade's involvement and what we know about the production crew so far, although there still isn't a known script writer, the reason probably will be something like "the world is getting destroyed due to the Kamen Riders' existence!"
That's a great news, because what I really want to see is Super Sentai vs Kamen Rider, and not SS & KR vs a big bad like the Black Cross King (although this will happen regardless). Seeing each Kamen Rider taking on one sentai team all by himself will be epic.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #603
Khaiden
Heroes are forever

The movie shouldn't be about ''Rider vs Sentai'' though, that would be awful.
Khaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:29 PM   #604
Nnnkingston
Altair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaiden View Post
The movie shouldn't be about ''Rider vs Sentai'' though, that would be awful.
It's quite likely the movie will feature one or two quick Rider vs. Sentai battles before the big bad shows up.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:33 PM   #605
Khaiden
Heroes are forever

That's a given, I'm just saying the movie's plot should be about something else.
I hope they give a good reason as to why they're fighting each other, that tournament in All Riders felt silly.
Khaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #606
Nnnkingston
Altair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaiden View Post
That's a given, I'm just saying the movie's plot should be about something else.
I hope they give a good reason as to why they're fighting each other, that tournament in All Riders felt silly.
I hope they come with something a little more original than "Only one can survive... just kidding". Which is what I can easily see them doing. Although, in all honesty that wouldn't be that bad.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #607
big_j_ny
Just an Internet User Passing Thru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerefir View Post
Kimito Totani says he has filming starting around New Year's and his fans should really really really look forward to it. Not confirmed yet but I think we have a winner.
Told you they wouldn't leave Diend out of this movie..........(still not confirmed though, but looks like it)

Get Your Portable ID!
big_j_ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #608
nerefir
私の占いは当たる

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedShuuyu View Post
On Joe's blog, he mentioned that they were filming something already, I just assumed it was Sentai Vs. Rider? They had a wrap party the other day for Gavan so what could this be?
I can't be sure, but judging from the text ("approaching the climax" etc.) I think it's probably still the TV show. The news articles said that Superhero Taisen wouldn't begin filming until the end of the month, and looking at Inoue's schedule pretty much confirms it--he's got a different movie right now, then a short revival of his play Curry Life until the 29th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_j_ny View Post
Told you they wouldn't leave Diend out of this movie..........(still not confirmed though, but looks like it)
Attack Ride: Riotroopers!!
nerefir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #609
Tom Constantine
Chief HJU News Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerefir View Post
I can't be sure, but judging from the text ("approaching the climax" etc.) I think it's probably still the TV show. The news articles said that Superhero Taisen wouldn't begin filming until the end of the month, and looking at Inoue's schedule pretty much confirms it--he's got a different movie right now, then a short revival of his play Curry Life until the 29th.
There were photos of the cast and Basco at a wrap party, it might be for Gavan maybe or the other way round. I'm more inclined to think that the TV show has finished filming as they've now started shooting Gobusters.

Depending on his role in the movie, it might only be a cameo of sorts so he doesn't have a full filming schlude. This is all just speculation though.
Tom Constantine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:12 PM   #610
nerefir
私の占いは当たる

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedShuuyu View Post
There were photos of the cast and Basco at a wrap party, it might be for Gavan maybe or the other way round. I'm more inclined to think that the TV show has finished filming as they've now started shooting Gobusters.
The wrap party was for Gokaiger vs. Gavan--Kenji Ohba was there. The shows' schedules often overlap during this transition time, so it's not surprising to see them already working on Gobusters while finishing up Gokaiger.
nerefir is offline   Reply With Quote