Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > Halls of Science > Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE

Super GeekStation Climax: THE STARCADE Video Games, Cartoons, Anime, & Comic Books - This is the HJU Forum dedicated to our favorite manga, cartoons, anime and comic books. Drop on in, have a cuppa joe and discuss the world of graphical adventures.

Sponsor

Old 10-14-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
dchoc
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

Default Anime: Maken-Ki

Plot Summary:Takeru Ohyama, a young normal yet perverted minded guy, got accepted and now goes to a school that, unknown to him, was where combat and magic is used. On the first day, he meets again after three years: Haruko Amaya, his childhood friend, Inaho Kushiya, a girl who says she's his fiance, and Kodama Himegami, a blonde who wants to kill him. Finding out that there are many girls there that just don't like him, he is told that everyone there uses a special magic ability while using an item or weapon called a Maken. Later, he finds that no Maken is acceptable for him and doesn't know what to do, since in this school the students get into duels that showcase their magic and combat power, to which he seemingly has none.

Old 10-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #2
KingRanger
Banned

Just another bullshitty fanservice show with very little to show for it other than tits and ass. Very big pass.
KingRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:49 AM   #3
Ore-sama
The Great Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger View Post
Just another bullshitty fanservice show with very little to show for it other than tits and ass. Very big pass.
Seriously give the show a chance. Yes, I admit there's fanservice but I've watched the first 2 episodes and they're far from that. I actually like the show. You should give the show a chance too. Otherwise, don't even bother about it if you're gonna be so judgmental.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:37 AM   #4
dchoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ore-sama View Post
Seriously give the show a chance. Yes, I admit there's fanservice but I've watched the first 2 episodes and they're far from that. I actually like the show. You should give the show a chance too. Otherwise, don't even bother about it if you're gonna be so judgmental.
Don't worry about him... He's been like that most of the time... He always has his period on...
Old 10-15-2011, 09:00 AM   #5
Ore-sama
The Great Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchoc View Post
Don't worry about him... He's been like that most of the time... He always has his period on...
Old 10-16-2011, 12:56 AM   #6
KingRanger
Banned

Quote:
Naw. There are many other GOOD shows worth watching. The new gundam, P4 the anime, and Gokaiger. This show is fanservice. I am not sure how you couldn't see that from episode 1. But hey, if you are into shows that are only about panty shots and tits, more power to you.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:09 AM   #7
Ore-sama
The Great Me

Oh I saw the fanservice alright but not too much on the episodes itself. Seriously a trailer can say many things but an actual full-length episode says more, ALOT more. Really there's alot of fanservice but the trailer was totally taken out of context. 'nuff said, I'm not gonna bother arguing with someone like you who always has his period on.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #8
KingRanger
Banned

Quote:
Oh I saw the fanservice alright but not too much on the episodes itself. Seriously a trailer can say many things but an actual full-length episode says more, ALOT more. Really there's alot of fanservice but the trailer was totally taken out of context. 'nuff said, I'm not gonna bother arguing with someone like you who always has his period on.
Well I did watch episode 1. Wasn't my thing.

OT: I just love how you claim there is some argument, when there isn't. And then just jump right into personal insults. As a bit of advice Ore. If you are going to start tossing out insults, try to be a little more original. Dchoc fell back on the lame old "on their period" nonsense. If you want to be a douche bag and be insulting, put a little more effort into it.

Last edited by KingRanger; 10-16-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:11 PM   #9
Lynxara
Nice post!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchoc View Post
It is not okay to address another user in this way and you've been around long enough to know that. You shouldn't give newer users like Ore-sama the impression that insulting others freely is permitted by the forum rules. I'm just going to treat this as a flare-up of tempers and not ding anybody for it, provided the personal insults stop here. Use this thread to discuss the actual show.
Lynxara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #10
dchoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxara View Post
It is not okay to address another user in this way and you've been around long enough to know that. You shouldn't give newer users like Ore-sama the impression that insulting others freely is permitted by the forum rules. I'm just going to treat this as a flare-up of tempers and not ding anybody for it, provided the personal insults stop here. Use this thread to discuss the actual show.
Thanks. All I'm saying is that is his common answer to most of the threads that I open up anyway, which is what I was pointing out... And I don't have anything against him..