Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > Halls of Justice > Henshin Justice Unlimited

Henshin Justice Unlimited Tokusatsu - For Great Justice! Fire up your giant robot, get your changer ready, and strike a pose! Here's were we jam on Sentai, Kamen Rider and other Super Entertainment from the Land of the Rising Sun.

Sponsor

Old 12-03-2005, 01:04 AM   #11
Shougo B'Stard
Mr. Baseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magiranger King
what are some of the best eps of Changeman and their title/directors and plot.
It's all good. Just watch it all! :cool:

I was going to type a "best of" little list, but I realized it would be a major chunk of the series and that, in the end, I'd be typing an episode guide.
Shougo B'Stard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-03-2005, 01:51 AM   #12
Basri RX
Prism Flash!

You sure its all? No filler episodes throughout?
Not even one of the earlier ones focusing on the girls, showing them in their bikini at the end?

Found 16 and a few more which I have not watched while hunting. Lucky me.
Pretty cool one. Sakura could control the foot-soldiers. Would have been better if she was given more appearances.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:02 AM   #13
Bouken Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shougo Kuroiwa
It's all good. Just watch it all! :cool:

I was going to type a "best of" little list, but I realized it would be a major chunk of the series and that, in the end, I'd be typing an episode guide.

LOL.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:24 AM   #14
Shougo B'Stard
Mr. Baseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basri
You sure its all? No filler episodes throughout?
Not even one of the earlier ones focusing on the girls, showing them in their bikini at the end?
Yes, I'm sure, all of Changeman is good, damn it! Even the fillers. Actually, what I liked about that episode you mentioned was how they showed the differences between know-it-all, can-do-it-all Sayaka and just the regular Mai. Sure, the disguising as schoolgirl thing is off, but the guys at least acknowledged it! Plus the girl disguise thing is just a staple of sentai you can't escape, be it a heroine or villainess. They don't all work, but there's some that won't make you cringe, either.

Actually, the one Changeman episode I'm not too fond of is the one where Griffen falls for Shima (disguised as the owner of a flower shop) and is captured. I think it's episode 10, but that episode just wasn't all it could be. Flashman did it better, too. Dai and his brass-knuckles, kicking the hell out of Ulk and Kiruto!

*EDIT: I actually just watched 10 of Changeman again and it wasn't as generic and lackluster as I remembered it to be. It actually has some pretty damn cool action, really filmed in a wonderful style, so that episode has risen on my list...

Last edited by Shougo B'Stard; 12-09-2005 at 11:58 PM.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:18 AM   #15
Basri RX
Prism Flash!

^ That would be episode 9 when Hayate fell for Shima. 10 is Tsurugi's episode about baseball.
It would have been cool if Changeman's flower episode was number 10 as Flashman's Dai/Flower episode was also 10. Or since Changeman came first, Flashman's episode to be number 9.

What do you think of Queeny Ahameth? That white-faced villainess seemed to be cool and gave hell to the Changeman. And when she finally got that monster form when she got electrocuted by Bazoo, how could she seperate from that monster form in one of those final episode?

Still, when that happened, its nice to see her not getting destroyed by the bazooka but instead intruded into the good guys' place and got blown up!

Speaking of villainess, no henchwomen like Ulk and Kiruto, but she and Shima were good enough.
Old 12-03-2005, 05:39 PM   #16
Shougo B'Stard
Mr. Baseball

Quote:
^ That would be episode 9 when Hayate fell for Shima. 10 is Tsurugi's episode about baseball.
I just checked my Changeman Perfect Manual -- it was 10. 9 was the baseball ep. So, that is weird that both Change and Flash were ep. 10 for the flower shop...even though that Change ep is one of my least favorites, I do remember Griffen doing a really awesome backbend in the fight scene, so I can't totally ignore it. It's almost like Keanu's thing in the first Matrix, but without lousy wires or crap CGI, just pure gymnastics.

Quote:
What do you think of Queeny Ahameth? That white-faced villainess seemed to be cool and gave hell to the Changeman. And when she finally got that monster form when she got electrocuted by Bazoo, how could she seperate from that monster form in one of those final episode?
Ahames is awesome, one of the greats! I loved how power hungry and just insane she was, the actress ate that role up. It was cool how they referenced her in the earlier episodes, too. Guiluke with fond memories of her, although she betrayed Bazu and fled to hide and now wants to get back in his good graces by trying to assist him.

There's no real reason that she separated from the monster other than her tenacity -- I think it's pretty much "We have a cool villainess, let's not waste her by having her killed off as a monster." They pretty much wasted Kempu like that in Liveman. There's another thing Flash imitated, though -- Ahames' madness before she died. Keflen's mad laughter as he played his synthesizer, dying, bidding farewell to Flashman and Earth as the Labo explodes around him, reminded me of that.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:06 PM   #17
Basri RX
Prism Flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shougo Kuroiwa
I just checked my Changeman Perfect Manual -- it was 10. 9 was the baseball ep. So, that is weird that both Change and Flash were ep. 10 for the flower shop.
Thanks for the correction. Guessed my copies were wrong.
Do you know any website that has a complete episodes list? -- In Japanese or Eng will do.
I think I wanna correct the numbers on my copies, if there are more mistakes.

What 'bout Nana? She's....hot!
Old 12-03-2005, 10:59 PM   #18
Igadevil
Mr. Kamen Rider

Quote:
Thanks for the correction. Guessed my copies were wrong.
Do you know any website that has a complete episodes list? -- In Japanese or Eng will do.
I think I wanna correct the numbers on my copies, if there are more mistakes.
Maybe Shougo knows of a better site, but this one's got a pretty good synopsis of every episode (in Japanese):

#1~30 http://ziray26.hp.infoseek.co.jp/change.htm

#31~55 http://ziray26.hp.infoseek.co.jp/change2.htm

I also want to add that Gyodai rules!
Igadevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:19 PM   #19
Bouken Black

thats all in Japanese, ID. Also which episode is it when Mai and Sayaka are dressed as schoolgirls.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:22 PM   #20
Igadevil
Mr. Kamen Rider

Well yeah...Basri asked for English or Japanese, and I said it was "In Japanese".

If there's an English episode guide out there...I'd love to see it.
Igadevil is offline   Reply With Quote