For a complete list of Tokusatsu and/or other PSP themes that I have created so far, please go to OrderofZeronos. Note that you must be a Registered Member
to view the topic! Just to make your lives easier, I have provided a direct link to the topic. Everything is on the FIRST post.
1) Do NOT claim the themes as your own. I do not wish to fully claim them as my own either. Because I do not own the idea of Tokusatsu, Sony PSP theme maker and so on. Yes, I am aware that I was quite lazy in creating wallpapers and just grabbed them randomly from the internet and edited them; so I don't own those either. However, I do own the TIME and EFFORT I spent creating the themes.
2) Please do NOT re-post/re-upload them anywhere in the internet without my permission. When I post them at OrderofZeronos, they shall stay there. Telling me that the link is broken/removed is no excuse. Just let me know about it and I will upload it for you when I have free time.
3) Sorry, but I do NOT accept requests anymore. I am not rude to ignore PMs, but don't try to request from there. As you know, when I do requests, they always end up being crappy. So, yeah. The only exception is for my friends. They don't make much of a fuss and accept them no matter how crappy they are. ;D
4) Don't try to bribe me with anything either, lol.
5) I won't teach you how to make the themes or how to use Photoshop. There are LOADS of tutorials around the internet for you to learn from.
6) At times when I'm feeling great and free, I MIGHT accept your request for a collaboration. It's a pretty low chance for me to accept something like that. But if I'm interested, I will accept. What's a collab? I'm pretty sure you know. However, I have my own set of rules for a collab:-
- Please do NOT rush me. I will surely do a crappy job at it and you will start complaining endlessly at me.
- You MUST have some kind of experience in theme-making. Especially, using image-editing programs like Photoshop/GIMP.
- Show me what you've created so far as proof and I will accept. I won't criticize your image-editing skills, as I am still far from good.
- Please don't complain about my image-editing skills. I have my own style and you have yours.
- I usually do the rendering and the wallpaper editing. As you might have noticed, I am not skilled in icon/symbol editing. Especially when trying to make the icon/symbol glow. Every single theme of mine has plain icons/symbols. So I'll leave that work to you. It is equally as tough as editing a wallpaper.
- Lastly, if you want to use someone else's icon, please get the owner's permission. If they approve, let me know and I will credit them as well.