Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > Halls of Science > The Power Chamber

The Power Chamber General & Entertainment Discussion - Drop on in, strap on your morpher, blaster or whatever you wear to kick back with the rest of us fans. Movies, Television, Power Rangers, or any everyday ol' thing. Welcome to The Power Chamber.

Sponsor

Old 08-26-2014, 01:28 AM   #2171
orphen20
n/s

But then again, I heard Ryback's taking a break; therefore, Goldust and Stardust will go against the Usos for the meantime.

Old 08-26-2014, 01:37 AM   #2172
KamenRiderAzrael
Kamen Rider Klock

Quote:
Originally Posted by orphen20 View Post
But then again, I heard Ryback's taking a break; therefore, Goldust and Stardust will go against the Usos for the meantime.
With Sin Cara and Kalisto set to face the Ascension in a title match soon, I have a feeling Konnor and Viktor will drop the belts and be brought up to face the Usos. It'd be a good way to debut them by utterly destroying the top tag team in the world.
"I may be beaten, battered and broken, but I'm still going to fight. No matter how much blood I've lost, no matter how many bones are broken, I will fight until the end! The burning soul inside me! The boiling blood! It wills me forward! I am the son of the Oncoming Storm! I am the student of the Seven Legendary Riders! I am...KAMEN RIDER KLOCK!"
- Jay Pond (Kamen Rider Klock)
KamenRiderAzrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 03:06 AM   #2173
chronoxiong
Digital Artist

RAW "LIKES"
+Cesaro beating RVD to become new #1 contender for the US Title. I guess that works.
+Paige defeating Natalya with AJ coming to do a promo on Paige. Odd but this must be more mind games.
+Was that a heel turn from Goldust and Stardust? Finally they are going to feud with the Usos though.
+Nikki Bella's mic skills were decent. She got her point across and was looking sexy.

"DISLIKES"
-Don't care about the opening panel segment. Last time we saw HBK and Hogan in the ring together, HBK had to oversell and job to Hogan. I won't forget about that. Flair was being Flair.
-Swagger feels empty without Zeb Coulter. Let's not forget it's hard to get behind him without Zeb doing the mic work. Looks like Swagger is moving onto Bo Dallas for a feud now too.
-I'm impartial to the Reigns vs Rollins/Kane handicap match. The WWE is going to continue to protect their property in Reigns.
-Los Matadores defeating Heath Slater and Titus O'Neil. Talk about a random tag team pairing. It's as random as Big Show and Mark Henry. Speaking of those two...
-Cena, Big Show and Mark Henry defeating the Wyatt Family. What does this accomplish exactly? The Wyatt Family have seen their stock fall down hard. Can't take these guys seriously anymore. Good job WWE. Below average show and good luck going against Monday Night Football soon.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:04 AM   #2174
KamenRiderAzrael
Kamen Rider Klock

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoxiong View Post
Cena, Big Show and Mark Henry defeating the Wyatt Family. What does this accomplish exactly? The Wyatt Family have seen their stock fall down hard. Can't take these guys seriously anymore. Good job WWE. Below average show and good luck going against Monday Night Football soon.
It all started with Cena winning at Payback. Wyatt should've taken the feud, but instead, Cena has to be the cape and defeat the heel, weep-woop! Seriously. The whole thing with Cena emulating Brock by telling Wyatt to stay was awful too. Cena should be fucked up mentally from the beating he took. But nope. Gotta make Cena look strong and practically bury the Wyatt Family for reasons. Here's hoping that Bray dominates Jericho at NoC. We all know he'll win, but utterly destroying Jericho would make him look credible again. Similar to the Brock/Cena match. That kind of destruction. I do expect Wyatt to re-establish his utter badassness by the end of the year. But knowing WWE, nothing's for certain.
"I may be beaten, battered and broken, but I'm still going to fight. No matter how much blood I've lost, no matter how many bones are broken, I will fight until the end! The burning soul inside me! The boiling blood! It wills me forward! I am the son of the Oncoming Storm! I am the student of the Seven Legendary Riders! I am...KAMEN RIDER KLOCK!"
- Jay Pond (Kamen Rider Klock)
KamenRiderAzrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 09:57 AM   #2175
Forever Knight
The haunting

The rutt the Wyatts are in is the same as Cesaro. They'll eventually get build up again. This happens alot.

New Replica WWE belt is out Sept 5 for $499 US, I'm buying that gorgeous title.
Forever Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:04 AM   #2176
orphen20
n/s

TNA has signed Chris Melendez, an army veteran who has lost his leg during Iraqi War. Between him and Gowen, I may look forward to this soldier. On the other hand, this doesn't make sense. There have been reports that Bully Ray would leave the company after he decided not to re-sign yet this week Team 3D wins the first of the Tag Team title series (one more and Team 3D would not only win the title betls but also declare as the best tag teams of all time). If that's not believable, they'll be inducted to the TNA Hall of Fame at this year's Bound for Glory.

Last edited by orphen20; Yesterday at 12:09 AM.
orphen20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:52 AM   #2177
scikaiju
science experiment gone wrong

You do realize that this batch of Impact episodes was filmed last month right? Well before Bully Ray leaving was even a thought.
scikaiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM   #2178
orphen20
n/s

Still, nobody cares about early tapings. Remember Shawne Merriman of NFL? That didn't last long.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM   #2179
scikaiju
science experiment gone wrong

Not really when you're "amazed" about Team 3D winning the first match after Bully is leaving when the series already happen and most people know the outcome. The only thing Him leaving now does is mess up the, and I'm trying not to spoil things for those don't know, fallout from the series.

And they announced Team 3D was going into the TNA hall of fame a couple of months ago, and that's pretty much a done deal at this point so again there's no point to act amazed in your post. And I'm sure Bully would come back for one night to accept the honor at Bound For Glory.

And for those of you who don't know or don't recall what we're talking about, a few weeks back it was reorted Bully told the locker room at a house show that it was probably his last show with TNA as his contract was expiring soon and they hadn't come to terms for a new one at that point.
scikaiju is offline   Reply With Quote