Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > Halls of Justice > The Rising Sun x The IDOL Edge

The Rising Sun x The IDOL Edge Eastern Entertainment/IDOL Love - Here's where we come to talk of all things born from the Land of the Rising Sun, Hong Kong, Japan, and all other Entertainment from the East that's not "super", but still awesome. Also where we come to pay homage to the Eastern Idols we love. :)

Sponsor

Old 09-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #1651
JFC
♥ 大好き ♥

Quote:
PASSPO☆'s Okunaka Makoto announces her graduation from the group
September 28, 2014

PASSPO☆'s Okunaka Makoto has announced her graduation from the group.

This announcement was made on September 28 during the Tokyo concert for PASSPO☆'s nationwide tour at Shinjuku BLAZE. Okunaka took the microphone after the encore and explained in tears, "While my activities in PASSPO☆ were fun, I started to become impatient about my future. I want to be more active as an actress someday. I became increasingly impatient toward my dreams. I wanted to challenge myself on yet another stage. This is the biggest decision I've ever made in my life. I don't know whether the path I chose is right or wrong, but I want to be able to think that it was right because it's a choice that I made myself. Please continue to support both PASSPO☆ and Okunaka Makoto."

Okunaka began her activities as a PASSPO☆ crew in 2009. She has also worked hard as an actress, landing the heroine role in 2012's 'Kamen Rider Wizard'.

Okunaka will graduate after PASSPO☆'s tour finale 'Shinnen dayo! 5 Shunen to Sukoshi Bin ~Zenkyoku Wasurezu Odoreru kana~' on January 1, 2015 at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL.

Source: natalie
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...from-the-group
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/127196

JFC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Today, 06:14 PM   #1652
JFC
♥ 大好き ♥

And on a more positive note:

Quote:
Morning Musume '14 introduces 4 new members!
September 30, 2014

On September 30, 10-member idol group Morning Musume '14 kicked off their fall tour 'Concert Tour Aki GIVE ME MORE LOVE ~Michishige Sayumi Sotsugyo Kinen Special~' at Nippon Budokan where 4 new members were introduced for the first time.

The 4 members who have been chosen among 8,000 applicants are Ogata Haruna (15) from Osaka, Nonaka Miki (14) from Shizuoka, Makino Maria (13) from Aichi, and Haga Akane (12) from Nagano. They are the first new members in 2 years since Oda Sakura, the 11th generation member, joined the group.

When the leader Michishige Sayumi introduced them on the stage, the 10,000 audience members welcomed them with loud cheers.

Both Makino and Haga were selected from Hello! Pro Kenshuusei. Makino was one of the finalists of the 11th generation member audition, but she could not make it. So, she acquired lessons as a part of Kenshuusei for the past 2 years. Haga, who has great calligraphy skills, is also acknowledged among fans as a Kenshuusei.

Ogata is good at figure skating as she has been taking lessons since she was 5, and Nonaka can speak English fluently as she used to live in Alabama and Illinois because of her father's business. When she introduced herself in English, Michishige was amazed and said, "You are great, but all I understood was 'Morning Musume' and 'Thank you'!"

It was also the first time the current members met the new members. Sayashi Riho said, "They seem to have plenty of guts even though this is their first stage. I wonder who would come out as the center...I'm not feeling nervous, but I need to do my best not to lose to them." Michishige also commented, "All 4 of them are really pretty, and they are my type of girls. It's too bad I am graduating, but I am looking forward to seeing how Morning Musume would grow from now on."

There was also a segment in which Michishige read a letter from Tsunku♂, the producer who could not visit the concert, to the new members.

These 12th generation members will continue joining the tour to greet the audience and will also hold handshake events. They, then, will begin their activities as the members of Morning Musume '15, starting the new year.

The leader Michishige will be graduating from the group after the final stage of this tour at Yokohama Arena on November 26.

Source: Oricon
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...-4-new-members
- http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2042759/full/

JFC is offline   Reply With Quote