Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > Halls of Fan Power > RPG Justice

RPG Justice RPG's - The Game Masters gather and the Players come to fight. Gear up and get ready to battle along side your fellow posters... For Great Justice. HENSHIN!

Sponsor

Old 04-04-2013, 10:42 PM   #31
Denjin_Zaboga23
Sweet Sweets

Green ignoring him and Pink giving him a bit of speech didn't help with Albert's self confidence very much. Not feeling up for much more talking, he looked at the card that Red gave him and walked off. By the time the next day rolled around, he made sure he was transformed and headed to the Sanctum to check on his Dinocells. He was transformed because he didn't feel like revealing who he was to anyone else quite yet.

He was hoping that he wouldn't meet anyone else, but found that James was here and this made him freeze in place for a moment. Thinking it would be even more awkward if he didn't say anything, he attempted to at least make a greeting. "Ah...hi?" He said, a bit sheepishly. None of the girls seemed to be around, so he didn't have to put on his act quite as yet.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #32
MagiPink
Princess of Equesteria

Catching the business between two fingers read the name ‘James Anderson’ printed on top of the cell phone number before she had gotten too far. At least now Teimei knew what to address him rather by color designation in the group by chance their paths cross outside from protecting life on earth. Albeit exhausted and hungry herself now at that point awaited till placing distance from the others before allowing her own transformation rested against side of a building staring at the town clock. The tension followed after their victory decided that it was for the best to wait a few hours before heading to the Spirit Sanctum for the Dinocells to recharge. KyoryuGreen’s words toward James cast a frown as she pulled free from the building, “Glory? Is that what she thinks we’re in it for?” Teimei muttered walking out into the sidewalk.

Considering how late it was and barely enough on hand to buy the groceries lost beforehand decided to hit the nearby Pizzeria for her uncle’s Philly style pizza. Not really what she had planned knew that he’d not disapprove of that either. While at best of times found most of his pizza selection not to her liking did find that particular one to be right up her own alley. Pocketing the Dinocells into her left pocket headed in the direction of the Pizzeria. It couldn’t be helped to imagine the identities of the others wonder what kind of person they were outside of battle.

Banner credited to Mach_Full_Force and MLP banners credited to me (rotating banner)
MagiPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:17 AM   #33
Tigerhawk21

Siva, still transformed, headed strait from the battlefield into the Spirit Base. Placing his dinocells in the box marked number 2. Canceling his transformation, Siva placed the fourth cell into the box to charge. Familiar footsteps echoed behind him.

A deep sigh suddenly filled the void as Torin continued to watch Siva who was now fingering his gun in silence. "That was quite unlike you. To lose your cool like that. James was doing his best, having never met you and the others Siva. He's been fighting the Devos alone until now."

Glancing at the Sage, Siva bit his lip in frustration. A sudden whoosh of air caused Siva to turn and catch the small object tossed to him. It was one of James' Business Cards.

"James Anderson" Siva read aloud noting the cell number, before adding "is KyoryuRed."

"You should go home and get some rest. The Dinocells are safe and will take time to charge."

Siva meekly nodded, hearing the disappointment in Torin's voice. Siva left the Spirit base and returned home to a restless slumber.

------------------------------

"Simulation Complete" The computer stated as the 'cockpit' hatch opened and Siva climbed down. Greeting by another pilot, Tony, who was quick to point out Siva's rather low score.

"For the guy who shoots nearly 100% accurate in simulation, this is beyond weird. Scoring a 72%... you okay there Si?"

"Si is yes is Spanish Tony. It is not my name." Siva grumbled once more at the American's attempt to 'nickname' him.

"Siva is my name. S-i-v-a." Causing the man to retort "ok ok. Jeez."

Siva excused himself and went to the bases cafeteria for lunch. Truth was, Siva had been distracted since the aftermath of Devos Meteor's attack. He decided to wait a bit before heading to the Spirit Base to collect his Dinocells. He had one more simulation coming up in 30 minutes.

Banner made by Me.
Tigerhawk21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #34
Milky Rose
Can Fly

Not long after KyoryuBlack came by to the Spirit Base to drop off his DinoCells to charge, Shirley, still in her KyoryuGreen armor, followed suit, proceeding to the charging station to charge her own three DinoCells. It was at that moment that Torin approached her.

"I was rather disappointed by your comments back there. James did what he did not for glory, but to protect the world. As you may have noticed...all of you lack unity. You cannot defeat beasts like the one you fought independently. It is the reason why the Electrosaurs chose five people, and it is the reason I searched for all of you. It takes a team to defeat the Devos," Torin said, chastising Shirley as calmly as he can.

"I am aware of that, Torin. However, I did my best to get into the act," Shirley replied, somewhat indignantly.

"Yes, but....in this case, it wasn't enough. And do not think for one second that your presence there was unnecessary. Just put it this way; Red's plan, though dangerous, might not have worked had you not shown up to assist," Torin added, proceeding to take a seat on a nearby wooden stump.

At this stage, Shirley did not know what to say to Torin, instead choosing to nod as she took her leave.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #35
Kain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denjin_Zaboga23 View Post
Green ignoring him and Pink giving him a bit of speech didn't help with Albert's self confidence very much. Not feeling up for much more talking, he looked at the card that Red gave him and walked off. By the time the next day rolled around, he made sure he was transformed and headed to the Sanctum to check on his Dinocells. He was transformed because he didn't feel like revealing who he was to anyone else quite yet.

He was hoping that he wouldn't meet anyone else, but found that James was here and this made him freeze in place for a moment. Thinking it would be even more awkward if he didn't say anything, he attempted to at least make a greeting. "Ah...hi?" He said, a bit sheepishly. None of the girls seemed to be around, so he didn't have to put on his act quite as yet.
"How's it going?" he asked rather casually, taking a bit out of his sandwich as he spotted the guy in blue. "Too bad about the gals not going for ya, that pink one has a nice figure on her doesn't she?" considering he had yet to see her out of the suit that was the one thing that stuck out to him the most about her. "Try and make it sound more natural next time, women can sense awkwardness in a dude's voice." he said before taking a few more bites.

It was silent for a moment as James thought. "So I take it your the one who handed this back to me after I dropped it in that pizza joint." he said holding up his Red Dinocell. "I figure there are three guys on the team, im one of them and the other one has a different accent so that just leaves the guy who was able to recognize an important object like this."
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:30 AM   #36
Denjin_Zaboga23
Sweet Sweets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
"How's it going?" he asked rather casually, taking a bit out of his sandwich as he spotted the guy in blue. "Too bad about the gals not going for ya, that pink one has a nice figure on her doesn't she?" considering he had yet to see her out of the suit that was the one thing that stuck out to him the most about her. "Try and make it sound more natural next time, women can sense awkwardness in a dude's voice." he said before taking a few more bites.

It was silent for a moment as James thought. "So I take it your the one who handed this back to me after I dropped it in that pizza joint." he said holding up his Red Dinocell. "I figure there are three guys on the team, im one of them and the other one has a different accent so that just leaves the guy who was able to recognize an important object like this."
So he was being lectured right now about how to talk to girls. Albert wasn't mad about this or anything, it was just stuff he knew already due to the stuff he read in self help books. As to him being the one who gave James his Dinocell, he nodded. "Y...yeah, that was me. So...since you know what I look like, I can ditch t...trying to hide." He said, canceling his transformation. Albert felt a little nervous, his social anxiety kicking in, and he was trying to make it seem that wasn't the case. "So..ah...right, I know the others sort of gave you flak yesterday, but..well...it didn't feel like you grandstanded to me...I mean...you had the right idea in beating that Debo thing, after all." Albert was trying to be a little encouraging, since he didn't know if yesterday's events affected James in anyway or not.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:46 PM   #37
MagiPink
Princess of Equesteria

Inside the small townhouse Teimei slept sound asleep at the computer office desk within her room. That previous evening the voluptuous red-head waited long after the hours shortly after dinner and her uncle retired to bed for the night to return the Dino cells at the Spirit Base. Aside from feeling it be a little too soon to reveal the face behind the mask Teimei opted return them when it was least likely to bump into the others had had wanted to get home be with her uncle and cram in a little study with the last rays of the sun. The curtains drawn closed shield out the sunlight spread apart stirring her from the peaceful slumber. Rubbing the slept out from her eyes Teimei glance towards the window to see her uncle backing up his wheelchair. “Kid, you’ve got to stop pulling these all-nighters.” Teimei’s uncle grin, “But…you’re old enough to make decisions by yourself so I shouldn’t be telling you what to do now should I?”

Remembering Torin’s words protecting family and friends alike did not take pleasure hiding such a secret. “Like to think that you’re merely worried about my own well-being is all and do not really mind shall make that an exception.” Teimei replied closing the book, “The annual State Board review is within a few days so there was barely enough time to read a chapter with too many invoices to enter into the database.” At least there was one thing about yesterday events needed not to be kept hidden from him. “Mmmhmmmm…I cannot argue against that it is not always a good idea to try cramming so many chapters in one evening. That is why I shall make a promise to at least put some effort into breaking away before it gets too late." The two remain quiet until Teimei’s uncle accepted the proposal before leaving his niece’s bedroom.

Pushing the computer chair back towards her desk stared at the time illuminated on the digital clock just above her bed’s headboard. Enough time had passed that the Dino Cells should be charged by now smiled at the chance to spend the day with her partner. Also, Teimei was a smidge curious to learn what the others were like outside as well.

Banner credited to Mach_Full_Force and MLP banners credited to me (rotating banner)
MagiPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:06 PM   #38
Kain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denjin_Zaboga23 View Post
So he was being lectured right now about how to talk to girls. Albert wasn't mad about this or anything, it was just stuff he knew already due to the stuff he read in self help books. As to him being the one who gave James his Dinocell, he nodded. "Y...yeah, that was me. So...since you know what I look like, I can ditch t...trying to hide." He said, canceling his transformation. Albert felt a little nervous, his social anxiety kicking in, and he was trying to make it seem that wasn't the case. "So..ah...right, I know the others sort of gave you flak yesterday, but..well...it didn't feel like you grandstanded to me...I mean...you had the right idea in beating that Debo thing, after all." Albert was trying to be a little encouraging, since he didn't know if yesterday's events affected James in anyway or not.
"I wont lie, it was the only idea I had, and probably not my best plan ever. I got lucky more or less." he said with a sigh thinking back to that moment where he had delivered the decisive blow. "I'm more used to working alone, nothing against you guys of course you all seem cool mostly, just feels more natural to m to kinda only include myself in the equation, and put everything I got into one really good hit. I know its not gonna work forever but its worked pretty well so far, just don't know when the time will come when it wont work."

"Here is hoping we can smooth out the rougher edges on this team..." the word team came out sounding a little sarcastic, probably thanks to the fact that two fifths of the team had angrily stomped off after the last fight. "....before we get in a really tough spot."
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:59 PM   #39
Tigerhawk21

Siva pulled off his helmet as the final simulation ended. Tony was once more waiting for him. A broad grin crossed the American's face as he glanced at the score.

"That's the sniper I know!" Tony exclaimed seeing as Siva had shot an impressive 98% during his run. "You need to show me some tips man! I'm still in the upper 80's..."

Siva scratched his head in a mix of confusion and embarrassment. "It... no trick really... just practice, practice, practice. And more practice."

"Yeah I know... but I don't like just running simulations all the time..." The American frowned as Siva raised an eyebrow.

"I guess it does get repetitive... you want to go to the shooting range? If you've got some spare time?"

Before Siva could react Tony, had grabbed him in a bear hug. As Siva tried to make sense of the sudden change, Tony backed off looking apologetically at him.

"Eh.. sorry Siva." The blonde hair man, though bulkier in terms of muscle, was a bit shorter than Siva. It was strange seeing him with any other expression but awe on his face. Siva patted his shoulder, and offered a (hopefully) reassuring smile.

"Nothing wrong with a hug I guess."

"Ah..." Tony just stared in confusion as Siva grabbed his gear and headed for the lockers. "Shall we grab out civilian clothes and head over? It tends to be empty about this time. Great for some focused practice."

Tony nodded and jogged ahead of Siva to grab his stuff. Clearly he was pleased that Siva hadn't freaked out over the sudden hug.

--------------------****************-----------------

(OOC: I just realized that Siva doesn't really have a person that he need's to hide his identity from. So he wouldn't have any "Oh Shit!" timing moments in the future.

So Tony will be filling that role as he strives to learn from Siva, though unaware of Siva's other 'job' and may hinder/help in the future.)

Banner made by Me.
Tigerhawk21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:11 AM   #40
Milky Rose
Can Fly

Some time has passed since Shirley deposited her Beast Batteries at the Spirit Base to charge, which she then spent at a Manga Cafe close to her apartment, which she shared with the manager of the pizza place she worked at. However, due to exhaustion from her earlier battles, she had somewhat drifted off to sleep while reading the first volume of Aku no Hana, which caught her attention when she first entered the place. It was then a suggestively-dressed maid -- a member of the Manga cafe's staff, took note of the exhausted young woman, and tapped her shoulder.

"Anou...Ojou-sama..." the maid pleaded kindly, trying to wake up Shirley, who then stirred awake.

"Hunh?" Shirley responded, groggily directing her attention to the maid as she put down the manga, proceeding to stretch the sleepiness away.

"Ojou-sama, You seem to be tired. Would you like to order a mint tea and a cake?" the young maid inquired, offering what seemed to be an appropriate product the cafe had.

"Ah, well...It's all right. I'm about to go home anyway. Thank you for the kind suggestion," Shirley replied, shaking her head at the offer. She then got up out of her seat, picking up her manga and placing it on a rolling rack of Manga to be put back on their proper shelves.

"Very well. I hope your stay was a pleasant one, Ojou-sama," the maid told Shirley, giving a bow as part of her act as a waitress. Shirley merely gave a smile and a nod as acknowledgement to the waitress's courtesy before leaving

That battle must have taken more out of me than I thought...

((OOC: Here is the image of the maid: http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m...rvice_maid.jpg ))

Last edited by Milky Rose; 05-10-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Milky Rose is offline   Reply With Quote