Go Back   Henshin Justice Unlimited > Halls of Science > The Power Chamber

The Power Chamber General & Entertainment Discussion - Drop on in, strap on your morpher, blaster or whatever you wear to kick back with the rest of us fans. Movies, Television, Power Rangers, or any everyday ol' thing. Welcome to The Power Chamber.

Sponsor

Old 11-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #531
dchoc
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!

For the crew, they have a dinner send off for those that have "died" in the show... It was mentioned that both Irone and Sarah were given a twofer. Never heard anything about Melissa... Though, I'll just leave this...

Click to see hidden content

EDIT:

Last edited by dchoc; 11-12-2012 at 04:56 PM.
dchoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #532
dchoc

c/o splashpage...

Quote:
Thought the past few episodes of "Walking Dead" were stressful? You haven't seen anything yet.

Say what you will about the new season of the AMC zombie drama, but you can't say that it's been uneventful. "Walking Dead" has hit the ground running this year with major character deaths occurring only four episodes in, much earlier than anyone could have anticipated. And to hear star Lauren Cohan tell it, the bloodshed is far from over.

"The body count is not done,” the actress behind Maggie Greene tells Entertainment Weekly. “That’s pretty much all I can say, but we’re not just going to see death. There’s going to be a whole host of challenges now that we’ve got the human threat. Woodbury is up to no good. The Governor is up to no good; it’s really scary. We’ve got some scary stuff ahead.”

Speaking of Woodbury, Cohan teased that her character "plays a big part in that," leaving us more than a little bit concerned — after all, Maggie has a modest role in the Woodbury arc in the comics, but the show has demonstrated its willingness to deviate from source material on numerous occasions. We're very afraid of how close to the gory details she might get.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #533
dchoc

Inside look with S3 episode 5. http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dea...d-say-the-word
Old 11-16-2012, 12:28 AM   #534
dchoc

Looks like we're going to get Tyrese in the show... YAY!...

c/o splashpage.

Quote:
Rick Grimes could really use a friend right about now. And it looks like that's exactly what the doctors behind "The Walking Dead" have ordered.

A fan-favorite character from Robert Kirkman's "Walking Dead" comic books is about to be introduced on the AMC TV adaptation, reports EW. The character will debut during the fall finale on December 2, and while his/her identity has not been officially revealed, it's strongly believed that the role in question is former football player turned expert zombie killer Tyreese.

In the comics, Tyreese comes to Rick and his gang at a critical moment in their development. Shane has just died, the survivors are without a home and low on muscle. As a professional football player pre-apocalypse, Tyreese brings plenty of the latter. He also becomes a close confidant of Rick's, helping him navigate their physically and morally deadly landscape time and time again. That's not to say the two aren't without their fair share of disagreements, either, but that's okay; Rick isn't the only person in the comics that Tyreese has to rely on. He's also very close with Carol and Michonne.

While Tyreese isn't confirmed as the character in question, EW reports that "The Wire" actor Chad Coleman has been spotted in Atlanta where the show films. Coleman is not just a dead ringer for Tyreese, but a phenomenal actor. In fact, he was one of our top picks for the part in our casting call two years ago. Maybe someone was listening to us!
Old 11-17-2012, 12:47 PM   #535
Quark
Bandito Shake Cometh

Bout time they meet a new character that isn't evil, crazy, or crazy evil.
Quark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:16 PM   #536
dchoc

I like the twist that they put on the phone call compared to the comic book. Michonne is so fast with that katana... And now we know Carol's fate...

EDIT: S03E07 preview

Last edited by dchoc; 11-18-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:08 AM   #537
dchoc

Old 11-20-2012, 09:41 PM   #538
dchoc

c/o splashpage

Quote:
"Walking Dead" season three is continuing to pull out all of the stops, as a fan-favorite character from Robert Kirkman's comic books has been confirmed for an upcoming appearance.

TVLine confirms that "The Wire" actor Chad Coleman has been cast as Tyreese, the former professional football player now putting his athletic build to good use against the legions of undead plaguing the world.

In the comics, Tyreese is one of Rick's closest friends and confidants. He also has complicated connections to sword-slinging Michonne and an unhinged Carol.

The TVLine report credits TV Overmind with scooping the news about Coleman's casting first; they add that the actor's first appearance is rumored for the season's eighth episode.

But there's no confirmation on this other juicy detail from TV Overmind's report: that Lennie James will return to "Walking Dead" later this season as Morgan. We haven't seen or heard from Morgan at all since his riveting role in the show's pilot episode, but as fans of the comics know, his story doesn't end there.

It's rumored that Morgan won't be a part of the impending conflict between Rick and the Governor, however; he would appear much later in the season, physically distant from the battle between Woodbury and the prison.

What do you think of the "Walking Dead" casting news and rumors? Let us know in the comments section below or hit us up on Twitter!
Old 11-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #539
dchoc

Next week is the mid-season finale.... AAAAAHHHH!!!

EDIT:

Last edited by dchoc; 11-25-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #540
dchoc

Was just watching the TalkingDead bonus segment online and they talked about viscera... Which, like they mentioned, has been a saving grace for Rick and Glen in Season 1, and now for Michonne in the last episode. Why haven't they taken advantage of that resource more?