Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default False deceptive site warning

so for the last couple months I've been getting a false Deceptive Site warning from google whenever I hit up the front page of the forums, has anyone else gotten this at all or know why the site admins haven't said anything to google to challenge the false warning?
    avatar image originally by alphavector recoloring and editing by Darknessblade93064

Yeah it's been happening to me too. I've been trying to PM people like Keith but I haven't gotten any responses. Just like keep reporting the error to Google I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryulong View Post
    Yeah it's been happening to me too. I've been trying to PM people like Keith but I haven't gotten any responses. Just like keep reporting the error to Google I guess.
    I just gave three more today alone, I'm starting to think they're not paying attention
    avatar image originally by alphavector recoloring and editing by Darknessblade93064

Quote Originally Posted by MagusKaizer View Post
    I just gave three more today alone, I'm starting to think they're not paying attention
    Could try yelling at whoever's running the Twitter account https://twitter.com/HenshinJustice

Could try yelling at whoever's running the Twitter account https://twitter.com/HenshinJustice
    could although personally I don't use twitter

could although personally I don't use twitter

I would but I'm busy with life and I really don't want a hundred or so messages from twitter, hasn't anyone else had these issues come up as well? I just filed another false report to google

I would but I'm busy with life and I really don't want a hundred or so messages from twitter, hasn't anyone else had these issues come up as well? I just filed another false report to google
    You do know that if you just sign up and message the HJU official Twitter you're not going to get a hundred messages right? And if you're free enough to post this you're free enough to message that account. The only way to fix this is to get someone in charge of running this place to see the problem and I can't get a hold of anyone. I don't even know if there are any active mods or admins anymore.

You do know that if you just sign up and message the HJU official Twitter you're not going to get a hundred messages right? And if you're free enough to post this you're free enough to message that account. The only way to fix this is to get someone in charge of running this place to see the problem and I can't get a hold of anyone. I don't even know if there are any active mods or admins anymore.
    you make a good point, I'll have to set it up later though

Just an Internet User Passing Thru big_j_ny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_j_ny View Post
    Guys, Keith has known for awhile.........this was a message I got from him on Facebook when I told him what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Also, some of you cry while watching Power Rangers. That just isn't right.