Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by MagusKaizer View Post
    I'd buy every heisei era rider series if they released them hell I'd even get the showa era ones too just hope they don't do what they've been doing with sentai and skipping the movies
    They'd be a separate license though.

And honestly, as cool as that would be, the movies for both Sentai and Kamen Rider are more often mediocre to garbage. I think the only movies I truly enjoy include the first Changeman movie, the Dairanger movie, Abaranger's movie, GoGoV vs Zeek, Episode Final for Ryuki, and Fourze vs OOO Mega Max (at least I think that is the name of the one with Foundation X).

Amazon has a listing for Megaranger that still isn't complete, and a lot of retailers have removed their listings, but Best Buy's listing is still active, and its listing now says the set will be released on August 29th. Shout! Factory stlll doesn't have a listing, but if they decided to offer it early to those who preorder, those people could get it as early as August 10th.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/power-ra...skuId=32887393

http://videoeta.com/movie/193398/pow...mplete-series/

https://www.amazon.com/Power-Rangers...iglink20726-20

Yeah, I'm betting Amazon and the like have to wait until Shout! gives them the official word.

oops, wrong thread.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; 04-26-2017 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    They'd be a separate license though.

And honestly, as cool as that would be, the movies for both Sentai and Kamen Rider are more often mediocre to garbage. I think the only movies I truly enjoy include the first Changeman movie, the Dairanger movie, Abaranger's movie, GoGoV vs Zeek, Episode Final for Ryuki, and Fourze vs OOO Mega Max (at least I think that is the name of the one with Foundation X).
    I agree some of them weren't the best but as a collector and a completion-est I gotta get the full set
    avatar image originally by alphavector recoloring and editing by Darknessblade93064