Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Unboxing and part 1 of my Rider Revolution game series,
    [EDIT]: I REMOVED THE VIDEO BECAUSE MY ADDRESS WAS SHOWING. RE-UPLOADING A NEW VERSION NOW.

I have another save file where I'm playing for leisure and I can that it does feel different than Rider Generations 1 and 2. The combat system feels very Ghost 3DS / Traveler's Senki (without the attack gauge) and there are no more permanent form changes.

The game also is much more linear than the other two. There are no missions, you just keep crawling your way out of the enemy's base for the part that I'm in and once you choose your two Riders you have to spend Rider Points to be able to change again mid battle.

The Rider Powers (the R attack) ranges from awesome (Ghost's Ghost Change ability and Drive's Full Throttle) to horrible (Ex-Aid and Brave's LEVEL 1 and Accel's Engine Blade attacks).
    Last edited by Thunder025; 12-04-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder025 View Post
    Unboxing and part 1 of my Rider Revolution game series,

I have another save file where I'm playing for leisure and I can that it does feel different than Rider Generations 1 and 2. The combat system feels very Ghost 3DS / Traveler's Senki (without the attack gauge) and there are no more permanent form changes.

The game also is much more linear than the other two. There are no missions, you just keep crawling your way out of the enemy's base for the part that I'm in and once you choose your two Riders you have to spend Rider Points to be able to change again mid battle.

The Rider Powers (the R attack) ranges from awesome (Ghost's Ghost Change ability and Drive's Full Throttle) to horrible (Ex-Aid and Brave's LEVEL 1 and Accel's Engine Blade attacks).
    are you going all the way this time? IIRC you didn't finish Genesis

will look forward to the reboot movie riders and Amazons videos when you have them unlocked.

also, i can't view the vid, it's private....
    Just a PAPOI

Quote Originally Posted by draewon View Post
    are you going all the way this time? IIRC you didn't finish Genesis

will look forward to the reboot movie riders and Amazons videos when you have them unlocked.

also, i can't view the vid, it's private....
    The thing with Genesis is that I had that big problem that made me lose all my files, so when I had to re-record everything I was already way too strong and there was no challenge in making these videos interesting anymore. So I let go. This time I have a save file only for YouTube.

It is private Right now cuz some of my viewers spotted that my full home address was in the video for everyone to see. I am currently re-uploading another version of it.

Something else I realized while playing: You don't want to die in this game.

Since it is not stage based if you die you will just come back to the beginning of the floor you were in, having to crawl your way back up.

And here are some of the Rider Powers (the R attacks) of the Riders I opened so far.

Ex-Aid - Action Gamer LVL 1 Spin Dash Attack.
    Brave - Quest Gamer LVL 1 Spin Dash Attack.
    Ghost - Ghost Change.
    Necrom - Opening Gates (which allow you to go to and from the Rider Room, aka, the place where you save)
    Nadeshiko - Flight with the Rocket Module.
    Drive - Type Speed Finisher.
    Gaim - Kiwami Arms' Helheim Vines.
    Accel - Engine Blade Attack changes.
    Faiz - Accel Form.
    Kuuga - Rising Forms.

I opened G3X, Delta and J but I haven't tried their Rider Powers just yet.

[EDIT] New personal-address-less version
    Last edited by Thunder025; 12-04-2016 at 10:48 PM.

Well, I'm playing this game and I'll leave some tips here:

- There are some rooms in this game with a R letter in the background. It seems that you'll need to use specific Riders to pass through it.
    The R room with red glasses blocking your way can be destroyed using Den-O's R + Normal Attack.
    The R room with a strong wind can be passed using W's Heat/Metal form (you can change W's form using the R button, and you can only use Cyclone/Joker, Heat/Metal and Luna/Trigger :c )

I'm still trying to pass the R room with a huge hydraulic press thing :c (if anyone knows how to get past it, post please :c )

Little Spoiler here:
    Click to see hidden content
    You can unlock Heart Roidmude as a playable character by completing a mission :3

ALSO: Don't make the same mistake that Thunder did XD Whenever you see J appearing on the stage, JUST RUN to the portal (it will be on the other side of the map so... Yeah XD). You'll stop seeing him after you defeat him in a boss battle.

If someone needs help, post and I'll try to help you XD
    Last edited by karynyukizawa; 12-05-2016 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Added J's info.
    Rider Bout ID:
    Main - 72pxe (IGN: Sakuragi)
    Secondary - xyb4o (IGN: iゆき)

Necrom - Opening Gates (which allow you to go to and from the Rider Room, aka, the place where you save)
    so now selecting which Rider to use is freely done without the need of a stage to end? wouldn't that make you have tons oh lifebars then? either that or you are screwed if you don't bring Necrom with you at all times......

also, does this means the game is more like Castlevania/Metroid games in that it's one big room/building as opposed to missions/stages?

oh and nice use of Tachibana's face on the vid

@karynyukizawa: does the hydraulic press moves too quick to pass? maybe use Clock Up?
    Just a PAPOI

so now selecting which Rider to use is freely done without the need of a stage to end? wouldn't that make you have tons oh lifebars then? either that or you are screwed if you don't bring Necrom with you at all times......

also, does this means the game is more like Castlevania/Metroid games in that it's one big room/building as opposed to missions/stages?
    There are 3 ways to select your character.
    - After beating the boss. A wi-fi signal logo will pop up to select two new character (it will cost you 1000 RP)
    - Finding the start room of a floor and returning to the Rider Room via the green gate. After you die you can re-spawn to that section.
    - Using Necrom's portals to go back to the Rider Room but you will re-start at the last floor you found.

You could, in theory, clear the game without having to switch characters. But it's always good to the Rider Room once in a while to level up your Riders.

For the floor rooms they are not easy to find. I know that the lower sector of the base has at least 6 floors. I only found 3 before moving onto the middle section. Which is a pain since you will most likely die in a boss battle (which are hard AF) so you have to crawl your way to the top all over again.

More Rider Powers that I tested:
    Delta - Super strength.
    G3-X - GM04
    J - Jumbo Formation.

Mighty Action X on the other hand is SO GOOD that I wished not only the game was longer than 5 stages but that the series lives beyond Ex-Aid. Bandai could release a Mighty Brothers XX that I wouldn't mind.

There are 3 ways to select your character.
    - After beating the boss. A wi-fi signal logo will pop up to select two new character (it will cost you 1000 RP)
    - Finding the start room of a floor and returning to the Rider Room via the green gate. After you die you can re-spawn to that section.
    - Using Necrom's portals to go back to the Rider Room but you will re-start at the last floor you found.
    sounds complicated....

You could, in theory, clear the game without having to switch characters. But it's always good to the Rider Room once in a while to level up your Riders.
    huh? leveling up doesn't happen real time? but then again i do remember a menu/shop level up feature in RG2 faintly....or was it stat boosters...

More Rider Powers that I tested:
    Delta - Super strength.
    G3-X - GM04
    J - Jumbo Formation.
    i see, does the game have multiple finisher moves like Game de kaigan? does unique dual/team finisher still existed?

Mighty Action X on the other hand is SO GOOD that I wished not only the game was longer than 5 stages but that the series lives beyond Ex-Aid. Bandai could release a Mighty Brothers XX that I wouldn't mind.
    it's actually what interest me more too, i wonder if you can finish doing all the Mighty Action X videos first, since it's so short....
    Just a PAPOI

sounds complicated....

huh? leveling up doesn't happen real time? but then again i do remember a menu/shop level up feature in RG2 faintly....or was it stat boosters...

i see, does the game have multiple finisher moves like Game de kaigan? does unique dual/team finisher still existed?

it's actually what interest me more too, i wonder if you can finish doing all the Mighty Action X videos first, since it's so short....
    No, you have to manually level up your characters at the Rider Room using the Rider Points you get by defeating enemies. The more you level up, the easier it is to clear the mooks.

Yes, but it is more like RiGen 1 and 2. I know that Drive has a Type Tridoron finisher aside from his initial Type Formula one and Ghost has his Mugen Damashii one instead of the Greatful one but I still haven't unlocked them.

I will post Mighty Action X part 1/2 this week.
    Last edited by Thunder025; 12-06-2016 at 02:56 AM.

No, you have to manually level up your characters at the Rider Room using the Rider Points you get by defeating enemies. The more you level up, the easier it is to clear the mooks.
    well that sucks, IIRC the real time level up heals you in previous games, which can save your butt when you're low on health...

Yes, but it is more like RiGen 1 and 2. I know that Drive has a Type Tridoron finisher aside from his initial Type Formula one and Ghost has his Mugen Damashii one instead of the Greatful one but I still haven't unlocked them.
    oh right, i forgot the trailer already shown some of those....

I will post Mighty Action X part 1/2 this week.
    nice, will look forward to that.
    Just a PAPOI

PART 1 / 2 of Mighty Action X

I am still working on the subtitles for Part 2 of Rider Revolution, I am aiming to release on Friday.