Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder025 View Post
    I am still working on the subtitles for Part 2 of Rider Revolution, I am aiming to release on Friday.
    looks great, they should've made this into a full game and SELL IT, i'm sure it'll pander to a broader audience AND bring more money than the actual Exaid game.
    Just a PAPOI

finisher compilations for the game so far

It still lacks secondary finishers for Stronger and the lead Heisei riders, and it also lacks the Movie riders, Amazons, and DLC characters, and i dunno if this game still have team-up finishers

oh dear god the quality of this is just bad, especially for 3DS, they haven't bothered to tweak it up even for a bit, which is just sad

also Zangetsu's finisher sounds weird, it seems that the character himself and not the Sonic Arrow that is saying Melon Energy Squash
    Just a PAPOI

Is this really Kawaguchi voicing Todoroki?
    Man, his voice is changed over the past few years...
    Claims: Ranger Key: TimeYellow; Super Sentai: Hyper Shinken Red; Kamen Rider: Wizard Hurricane Style; Ultraman: Nexus Junis Blue; Astro Switch: Chainsaw; Tokusatsu Song: Aoi Kajitsuu; Bike: JetSliger

In front of the computer in balmy Singapore

Well, at least they updated the Faiz Axel attack animation, though it does look like it only attacks one target only.

Ok, is it me, or are new ones even more flaccid than some old ones? I mean, compare Kiwami finisher, or Ghost's Infinite to Fourze's Cosmic states one...

Quote Originally Posted by Hentailover View Post
    Ok, is it me, or are new ones even more flaccid than some old ones? I mean, compare Kiwami finisher, or Ghost's Infinite to Fourze's Cosmic states one...
    if you mean looks terbibly awful/lazy then i agree, i mean wtf is Zangetsu's finisher supposed to be :wacko: , Ghost's 1000 yen finisher from the Eshop game was way better animated than Mugen and Grateful

this game is a sorry excuse of a game IMO, the surprise roster adds while looks interesting in paper, comes out really flat due to the base game still not that good to begin with, instead of adding more characters they should've tried to make a better playing game, i mean ust hear the BGM, it sounds like garbage as always, where's the series music? even project X Zone has series music/BGM during battle, and they have vocal versions too, so there's no excse for this to not have any semblance of that, what kind of fanservice game skip on the fanservice part? :wacko:

i hope this game doesn't affect Battride War in a bad way if it doesn't sell, it's not because Rider games doesn't sell, it's because they kept not making any effort to make it worthwhile to buy.

really big hopes that they would make another BW with the Reboot Riders and Amazons in it. it'll be epic
    Just a PAPOI

Quote Originally Posted by draewon View Post
    really big hopes that they would make another BW with the Reboot Riders and Amazons in it. it'll be epic
    This is definitely something I have high hopes for. If they added the the reboot Riders, Amazons, the Ex-Aid Riders and made the tag Riders from BWG playable (Skull, Dark Kiva etc) it would justify a whole new game already I think.

Sig by Takuya-sama

Quote Originally Posted by KamenGrappler View Post
    This is definitely something I have high hopes for. If they added the the reboot Riders, Amazons, the Ex-Aid Riders and made the tag Riders from BWG playable (Skull, Dark Kiva etc) it would justify a whole new game already I think.
    for Exaid in BW, the only thing i'm interested so far is how would they integrate their "stage select" ability to the game, and the fact that whenever they are around, objects from their own "games" gets added to the field, because the whole lv1~2 schitck is basically a glorified Kabuto Cast Off, nothing really new/interesting about those

i'm guessing all Exaid rider aside from Genmu will summon Lazer for a bike....
    Just a PAPOI