Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DaikaijuSokogeki! View Post
    Oh, I figured the official synopsis had been posted. Here it is courtesy of the Kamen Rider news Facebook page:
    Interesting. Sounds like the finale of Ohranger. I can only hope they can take this premise seriously rather than just be a veneer over the usual "try to hard" comedy.

Clearer scan of the front page of the catalog is out

Quote Originally Posted by Toku Prime View Post
    Animation is time consuming. I've read it can be anything up to a year between an episode being written and it's broadcast. So Kobayashi will have long finished working on AoT2. A better question would be whether she'll still be working on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. As far as toku goes, recently she seems to have moved onto the more adult-orientated stuff like Garo and Amazons. She might not want to do Amazons s2 and a weekly at the same time.
    The time between writing and broadcast depends on the project but it can be as short as three months and as long as nine. AoT 2 isn't airing until spring, so I imagine work is still being done on scripts. Kyuranger would have begun scripting three or four months ago so I don't think there would be enough time for Kobayashi to handle that, Amazons, and AoT2.

Also, Kobayashi hasn't really moved into adult stuff. Takebe and her often work closely together, so that probably lead to her being given the writer role on Amazons. As far as Garo goes, IIRC, Kobayashi only has a single episode credit.

Sakamoto is currently working on Ex-Aid, and I think it was mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread that Sanjo seems to have taken on some ongoing manga work again.
    Sakamoto isn't the head director on Ex-Aid, he's only done two episodes and will probably only have six or so by the end of the show. He could potentially do Kyuranger, but work on Hurricane Polymar is ramping up.
    Member of The Tokusatsu Network, the internet's #1 source for tokusatsu news.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoi Kurenai View Post
    Sakamoto isn't the head director on Ex-Aid, he's only done two episodes and will probably only have six or so by the end of the show. He could potentially do Kyuranger, but work on Hurricane Polymar is ramping up.
    Right, I had forgotten all about Hurricane Polymar. That sounds like a passion project for Sakamoto, so he'll no doubt be totally invested in that film's production. Maybe they could have Takayuki Shibasaki direct again instead.
    Read my blog! It's still young, so please be kind:

http://tokulaundry.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Aoi Kurenai View Post
    Also, Kobayashi hasn't really moved into adult stuff. Takebe and her often work closely together, so that probably lead to her being given the writer role on Amazons. As far as Garo goes, IIRC, Kobayashi only has a single episode credit.
    She also wrote Zero Black Blood and was head writer for the first Garo anime and it's spin-off movie. But in general I concede I was a little over-zealous with my claim there.
    The obligatory watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by DaikaijuSokogeki! View Post
    Kobayashi is also involved in Attack on Titan season 2, so she is right out..
    Thank the gods for that. I am so tired of Kobayashi and her generic Sentai shows.

So assuming Zyuohger doesn't air on Christmas and New Year's Days, it'll have 47 episodes? Otherwise it'll be 49 by my count, if Kyuranger starts February 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Fang View Post
    So assuming Zyuohger doesn't air on Christmas and New Year's Days, it'll have 47 episodes? Otherwise it'll be 49 by my count, if Kyuranger starts February 12.
    Zyuohger is airing on Christmas, so it will be 48 episodes.
    Read my blog! It's still young, so please be kind:

http://tokulaundry.blogspot.com/

Lurker

I would like to point out that Kajiki Yellow has a swordfish spear sticking out of his face and I am HERE FOR IT

World of Kabuto: How does Souji eat if can't take off the helmet?

As a Saint Seiya fan, I have to at least give this one a try...