Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62

The official Ex-Aid twitter account has tweeted that episode 25 will feature a brand new opening sequence, but it will still use the same theme song.

It has also been confirmed in the press that the Buggle Driver II will be exclusively used by Poppy and not by any other Riders. Poppy will first transform in episode 26 and will apparently become an antogonist battling against the CR Riders.
    The obligatory watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by Toku Prime View Post
    The official Ex-Aid twitter account has tweeted that episode 25 will feature a brand new opening sequence, but it will still use the same theme song.

It has also been confirmed in the press that the Buggle Driver II will be exclusively used by Poppy and not by any other Riders. Poppy will first transform in episode 26 and will apparently become an antogonist battling against the CR Riders.
    I was super confused when I say that post.
    The Third Quarter toy catelog showed that KR Poppi was supposed to be in May along with Chronos. Was that an error or were things changed in production?
    But are you sure only Poppi uses the Buggle Driver II, because the Chronicle Gashat is designed to be slotted diagonally, do he would need the Buggle Driver for that.

I have yet to see it but there are reports on social media that there is apparently a scanned image showing a number of defeated/dead 'Kamen Rider Chronicle' players and a single Gamer Driver amongst them.

It's been announced that the suit actor currently playing KR Brave will also be the suit actor for KR Poppy.

There's a few fans putting these two facts together and wondering whether things look bleak for Hiiro?
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeRider03 View Post
    I was super confused when I say that post.
    The Third Quarter toy catelog showed that KR Poppi was supposed to be in May along with Chronos. Was that an error or were things changed in production?
    But are you sure only Poppi uses the Buggle Driver II, because the Chronicle Gashat is designed to be slotted diagonally, do he would need the Buggle Driver for that.
    Well I was just repeating what The Tokusatsu Network posted, so I have to rely on their translation. Their source was an article that also claimed this was the first time a female Rider had an exclusive transformation device...which is only true if you ignore a number of movie-exclusive female Riders like Nadeshiko.

I dunno, maybe Chronos uses the original Buggle?

I liked him when he wasn't a god lazycoconut's Avatar
    Cuddled up to the Roidmudes in the back seat of Tridoron.

Quote Originally Posted by Toku Prime View Post
    I have yet to see it but there are reports on social media that there is apparently a scanned image showing a number of defeated/dead 'Kamen Rider Chronicle' players and a single Gamer Driver amongst them.

It's been announced that the suit actor currently playing KR Brave will also be the suit actor for KR Poppy.

There's a few fans putting these two facts together and wondering whether things look bleak for Hiiro?
    There's a scene in the preview for the next episode of what looks like several people dissolving/disintegrating into data (one of whom has a Gamer Driver) and the "GAME OVER" sound that played when Kiriya and Dan died. However, the Toei site also features a picture of Emu lying on the ground with a Gamer Driver (presumably his) in front of him, while Taiga and Hiiro are both visible behind him: http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/ex-aid/story/1209418_2606.html Which looks like it would take place after said scene in the preview, indicating Hiiro is still alive.

There's also a picture in this month's scans of Ex-Aid and Snipe fighting Poppy with no Brave to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised if he does get killed off. He's been repeatedly established as the weakest Rider and they seem to have no interest in developing his character, preferring to concentrate on Taiga (similar to last year; why even bother having Makoto as the secondary Rider when they obviously far preferred to focus on Alan?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Fang View Post
    Takeru the promiscuous sobber

So recent episodes have revealed that you can indeed continue after a game over. Which means someone else may be getting their 1UP...

I liked him when he wasn't a god lazycoconut's Avatar
    Cuddled up to the Roidmudes in the back seat of Tridoron.

I am hearing so many different things about these photos but no sources ... both that it's confirmed it is from the show (again I have seen no source for this) or that it could be from the HBV as there is no time stamp on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Fang View Post
    Takeru the promiscuous sobber