Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Herman the German View Post
    I was, up to this point, under the impression the Amazons were humans turned monsters, too. I mean... think of Ryuuji Ryuusuke (Dragonfly Amazon). He wouldn't just for the heck of it join in on the team, would he?
    From my understanding, Amazons imitate humans. Some do it to feed and some do it because they simply want to live. Ryuu probably joined the team for the latter reason.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate ! ferosaki's Avatar

Amazons WERE the creatures created in nozama's lab, not human modified into creature..

if anything, Maehara is so far the only human who was modified into an Amazon.
    super sentai fan since 2005

Two, which is jin who were voluntarily injected himself to become monsters

I really hope he doesn't die in final eps

please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed that the female Amazon Haruka met in the restaurant was none other than Sawai Miyu, who was Usagi in PGSM.

science experiment gone wrong

What an episode. Both Haruka and Jin seemed to be in the mindset that if all Amazon have to die of Tlaloc that means all of them. I am wondering what tipped Kota off about Mamoaru though, just a gut feeling or his sudden dislike of the burgers. And Mamoru though, again you knew it was coming sooner or later, but damn. I wonder what the team will handle this. I mean Kota, while apparently upset he had to, was going to put him down. But despite losing an arm to the hunger Kazuya stopped him and pointed out that his armlet was still blue. I can't wait to see how this ends.

Wow, another thing i want in 2nd season is make haruka a full fledged VILLAIN !!
    Seriously, up until this final eps, his character just become more unbearable with his own principles
    Of course it would work if it was for a villain character like yuji kiba but, him !? Haruka, to be titled as one of protagonists ?? To protect the MAIN enemy race that should've been fought in order to protect human ?
    That's not really a kamen rider at all !!
    Even then, jin's that is fit to protagonists category were put almost as a VILLAIN to other side, even by extermination squad themselves !
    What a joke really......it's good though that now there's "civil war" equivalent in this series coz next time faced each other, there will not be no mercy at all #teamjin

I read that the actors were told not to think of it as Kamen Rider, so that's why they're breaking a lot of the typical tropes you'd see in a KR series, which is perfectly fine because this show is so freaking good.

that said, such an intense season finale! it was nice to see the extermination team's lives outside of their jobs, but man, did they take this long to show it lol. Haruka finally becoming a badass, Mamoru made it out alive yay and Jin's sanity (or humanity) has slipped off the edge...

Click to see hidden content
    Haruka's third type Amazon status is briefly elaborated, where mummy dearest revealed that he was created with part of her genes mixed in his Amazon cells, which means he's actually somewhat related to her. damn.

Well, Season One is finished...

And honestly? This show is actually pretty good! It started off dark and pretentious, like a show that was trying to appeal to adults by being overly dark and gory and superficial in its approach. However, as it went on, it did get better. It faced some tough ethical dilemmas, and it really did prove that this indeed is a show for adults and not for kids. I'm not sure if I would say it's the Garo of Kamen Rider, but I really respect what the show has done. By the time they introduced that chef Amazon, you really could sympathize with what the docile Amazons were trying to do, even if you didn't like the way the chef was doing it. After that episode, this show really showed its strengths. And by the final episode, it was tough watching that final fight between Alpha and Omega, because there really wasn't any right or wrong side to cheer for.

If this was the ultimate end of the show, I'd be perfectly happy. It'd be easy to guess where it was going to end. The president of Nozama has created a new chaotic world and wants to see how it plays out, Haruka/Omega will continue to protect Amazons that just want to live in peace, Jin/Alpha will continue to hunt any Amazons he can (if he's still alive), and the Extermination Team will be thrown into a place of trying to bridge the gap between Amazons and humans while earning a paycheck. But I am glad there is going to be a season 2. I hope there will be resolution to all of this, and I hope the next season is even stronger than the first.

science experiment gone wrong

As season finale go that was pretty good. Haruka and Momaru both decided to be with their people in the end. Jin apparently went a little crazy (crazier?) seeing how Tlaloc didn't really get the job done, although both him and Momaru are both showing the scars of the event. Haruka in the most interesting place to explore next season I think since he wants to protect his Amazon breathern, but apparently has no problem taking them out once they awaken and start attacking humans. as for the human side of the cast, am I the only one who was surprised at what Nozomi's job apparently was before the extermination squad. I am wondering how much we're going to see of Haruka's sister next season since he pushed her away,maybe she'll drop trying to bring him home. And I think the chief's rival in the company just realized how crazy his boss actually is there at the end. although I do find it interesting that Jin and Hatuka opposite sides of the same coin apparently, Jin being a human who infused himself with Amazon cells and Haruka being an Amazon who was infused with human cells.