Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Black Fang View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing CS Blade, Garren, Chalice and Leangle belts released to complement the Rouze Card archives. A CS Fourze Driver might not be bad either.
    Why would anyone care about a Blade Buckler or Blay Driver or whatever they called it, if you can't also have the sword? You wouldn't even have the cards to put in there.

Before you jump, yes I know they did a CS of the Blade cards.

I'd like to see a rerelease of Ryuki's V Buckle. It's impossible to find one that has all the card decks and priced below $1000 USD.
    I promise you they will, just not sure when.

Quote Originally Posted by SquidKing View Post
    Why would anyone care about a Blade Buckler or Blay Driver or whatever they called it, if you can't also have the sword? You wouldn't even have the cards to put in there.

Before you jump, yes I know they did a CS of the Blade cards.
    problem with those cards is that they're HUGE, they're five times the size of the cards that came with the DX toys
    avatar image originally by alphavector recoloring and editing by Darknessblade93064

Such an expensive price, for ANOTHER Faiz belt & phone? With that kind of price I'm just hoping they at least include the camera and pointer, this time with electronics.

Honestly considering the ambiguous fate of Takumi, them making another Faiz product is a strange choice.

A CS Fourze Driver might not be bad either.
    Yeah, a CS or CSM for Fourze Driver would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Photon View Post
    Such an expensive price, for ANOTHER Faiz belt & phone? With that kind of price I'm just hoping they at least include the camera and pointer, this time with electronics.

Honestly considering the ambiguous fate of Takumi, them making another Faiz product is a strange choice.

Yeah, a CS or CSM for Fourze Driver would be awesome.
    I'm pretty sure CSM replaced CS, and they're not going to make more of them ever, right? I don't think we'll get any modern CSMs though, because of the sheer volume of gimmick items. Fourze had 40 plus something like 25 more? Maybe more than that? Gaia Memories was stretching it, but for these new ones, I don't think we'll ever see them. Maybe 000...

I'm pretty sure CSM replaced CS, and they're not going to make more of them ever, right? I don't think we'll get any modern CSMs though, because of the sheer volume of gimmick items. Fourze had 40 plus something like 25 more? Maybe more than that? Gaia Memories was stretching it, but for these new ones, I don't think we'll ever see them. Maybe 000...
    I know several OOO's fans want to see a re make with the tamashi combo as well as light effects in the belt itself
    avatar image originally by alphavector recoloring and editing by Darknessblade93064

I don't think we'll get any modern CSMs though, because of the sheer volume of gimmick items. Fourze had 40 plus something like 25 more? Maybe more than that? Gaia Memories was stretching it, but for these new ones, I don't think we'll ever see them. Maybe 000...
    If I recall correctly, CSM Double Driver only had the main 6 Gaia Memories. A CSM Fourze Driver could be packed with only the first 4 Switches. Probably the MagPhone Switches and Cosmic Switch if they feel they need to add a bit more.

OOO on the other hand, actually has 18 different Medals (6 full combos, 3 medals each) for his main form changes. 21 if you count Burakawani in.

Even if we only count main form changes like we should*, OOO still has way more gimmick item to make than any other Riders, unless they only give the CSM 3 Medals (Taka, Tora, and Batta).

*(those 15+ additional Switches from Fourze are mostly Legendary Rider Switches anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Photon View Post
    If I recall correctly, CSM Double Driver only had the main 6 Gaia Memories. A CSM Fourze Driver could be packed with only the first 4 Switches. Probably the MagPhone Switches and Cosmic Switch if they feel they need to add a bit more.

OOO on the other hand, actually has 18 different Medals (6 full combos, 3 medals each) for his main form changes. 21 if you count Burakawani in.

Even if we only count main form changes like we should*, OOO still has way more gimmick item to make than any other Riders, unless they only give the CSM 3 Medals (Taka, Tora, and Batta).

*(those 15+ additional Switches from Fourze are mostly Legendary Rider Switches anyway)
    The W CSM only came with the original 6, but you could buy a very large pack with all the others in it, if I'm not mistaken. Would be very easy for them to do that again for OOO, but I'm sure that's where it ends. Don't forget you're into Legend territory, not just the actual show forms.

Don't forget you're into Legend territory, not just the actual show forms.
    That was a response directed towards you saying about the additional Switches in addition to the first 40, actually.

Legend items are usually not counted as part of main form changes, and won't be released alongside a new release of a belt/driver.

In front of the computer in balmy Singapore

This picture was posted a few days ago:

[JFC MOD EDIT] WHEN DEALING WITH PICTURES THAT ARE MORE THAN 1000 PIXELS TALL OR 1000 PIXELS WIDE, PLEASE DO NOT POST THEM AT THEIR FULL SIZE. EITHER POST DIRECT URL LINKS, RE-SIZE THE PICTURES OR POST THEM AS CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS TO MAKE VIEWING EASIER/LESS AWKWARD.

http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/u.../02/c3h202.jpg
    Last edited by JFC; 02-27-2016 at 05:41 PM.