Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    In front of the computer in balmy Singapore

Kinda. I wanted to see what the general response was to the toys. For some reason, the toys are hardly getting any attention this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedSeraph View Post
    Ghost Change series. It's the main action figure line for Ghost.
    I thought it was an existing line, but that wont stop me anyways. Im prolly getting those instead of figuarts or medicoms or whatever they do expensive and "mature"

Quote Originally Posted by MonoBlack View Post
    I thought it was an existing line, but that wont stop me anyways. Im prolly getting those instead of figuarts or medicoms or whatever they do expensive and "mature"
    If you have any Tire Koukan or especially Arms Change figures from Drive or Gaim, you can expect a much similar if not identical figure quality for the main body, just with a new gimmick. Same articulation throughout except the gimmick itself restricts the head articulation (which can be fixed pretty easily by popping off a couple hinges that easily snap back together).
    Eventually, there will be something here.... Eventually.

I got GC01 today and I'm very happy with it. The Transient Form figure is really solid and the Ore Parka/Hoodie fits on nicely and doesn't hinder articulation other than the neck (which I'm fine with), I'd put it on par with the Tire Koukan Drive figure, and a bit better than Arms Change Gaim.

Sig by Takuya-sama

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto Tendou Soujiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonoBlack View Post
    Figuarts aren't even that expensive compared to budget/gimmick line figures and even budget line exclusives can be just as expensive as Figuarts exclusives if not more. The Medicom figures are a whole different story though. The gimmick/budget line also tends to not age well.

And how in the world are Figuarts/Medicom any more "mature" than the budget figures? I'm not seeing how striving for show accuracy is considered mature.
    Last edited by Tendou Soujiro; 10-09-2015 at 07:24 PM.

For everyone interested in GC02 or any of the Robin toys (Condor Phone/Eyecon) all three plus the Specter vinyl are due out this weekend on the 17th.

I'm more interested in the little stuff now. This week, I've collected the first Gyasha, including the half size Eyecons and surprisingly cool tiny GanGan Saber. Now I want the parka ghost chibi things.

Iguana Ghostriker comes out 11/21 and we have vague release dates for the Q2 Ghost Change figures. GC07 Ghost Tokon Boost (Fighting Spirit Boost) is Late-December, GC08 Ryoma & Goemon Set is Mid-January, the DX Machine Hoodie (W/ Houdini Ghost Eyecon) is Late-January, GC09 Necrom is Early February, and GC10 Grimm & Sanzo Set is Mid-February.

We also had Ghost's Tokon Boost Eyecon, Sunglasslasher w/ Ryoma and Goemon Eyecons, Necrom's Megauruouder (or however it's gonna be romanized) W/ Necrom Eyecon, and the Grimm/Sanzo/Himiko Eyecon Set revealed a bit ago. Tokon Boost's Eyecon has lights and sounds on its own and costs 2000 yen, Sunglasslasher is 6,000, and the Megauruouder is 5,000. The two for Ghost release in December and Necrom's in January.

All images and info come from the scans partially posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujiro View Post
    F
    And how in the world are Figuarts/Medicom any more "mature" than the budget figures? I'm not seeing how striving for show accuracy is considered mature.
    For a lot of people, having a realistic figure is ok, whereas a toyish one is childish.

Not that I care that much anyways, I always buy whatever is in my budget/tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post

Iguana Ghostriker comes out 11/21 and we have vague release dates for the Q2 Ghost Change figures. GC07 Ghost Tokon Boost (Fighting Spirit Boost) is Late-December, GC08 Ryoma & Goemon Set is Mid-January, the DX Machine Hoodie (W/ Houdini Ghost Eyecon) is Late-January, GC09 Necrom is Early February, and GC10 Grimm & Sanzo Set is Mid-February.

We also had Ghost's Tokon Boost Eyecon, Sunglasslasher w/ Ryoma and Goemon Eyecons, Necrom's Megauruouder (or however it's gonna be romanized) W/ Necrom Eyecon, and the Grimm/Sanzo/Himiko Eyecon Set revealed a bit ago. Tokon Boost's Eyecon has lights and sounds on its own and costs 2000 yen, Sunglasslasher is 6,000, and the Megauruouder is 5,000. The two for Ghost release in December and Necrom's in January.

All images and info come from the scans partially posted here.
    So I guess the sunglasses are the midseason? That's good. I hope I don't get spoiled on the final form! ... I'm positive I'll get spoiled anyway.