...
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 521
  1. #11
    レイモン (雷蒙) Reimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ∞M78∞
    Posts
    20,445

    Default

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4zRExqv4U"]Ep.3 - Full Package[/ame]


  2. #12
    Nice post!! Lynxara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    10,066

    Default

    Gundam Build Fighters is thoroughly enjoyable, and entirely in the vein I thought AGE would be in before the show actually aired. I wonder if this is more along the lines of what Sunrise wanted from AGE, too... something light-hearted and fun, but not mindless.

  3. #13
    In Justice, We Trust! Dark Kabuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara View Post
    Gundam Build Fighters is thoroughly enjoyable, and entirely in the vein I thought AGE would be in before the show actually aired. I wonder if this is more along the lines of what Sunrise wanted from AGE, too... something light-hearted and fun, but not mindless.
    Yeah, in a lot of ways Build Fighters feels like a carryover of ideas they used in Gundam Age.

    Things like how the MSes in action resembled the model kits from time to time, and the fact that they're really trying to push and encourage people into making their own Gunpla, which felt like something Bandai was trying to do by making so many variations of the AGE with interchangeable limbs.

    I own over a dozen model kits from Gundam AGE, got most of the line actually and it is very easy to customize them because of how modular they are.
    Sig and Avatar thanks to the awesome Aoi Kurenai
    PSN: yuusha0
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 2964 9524 3546

  4. #14
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Macon, Georgia
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara View Post
    Gundam Build Fighters is thoroughly enjoyable, and entirely in the vein I thought AGE would be in before the show actually aired. I wonder if this is more along the lines of what Sunrise wanted from AGE, too... something light-hearted and fun, but not mindless.
    You can also see that in lack of any AGE designs in this show.
    Finished: Zyuranger, Megaranger, Shinkenger, Goseiger
    Currently watching: Changeman, Maskman, Magiranger, KR Blade

  5. #15
    レイモン (雷蒙) Reimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ∞M78∞
    Posts
    20,445

    Default

    Not sure if AGE kits can mix with Build Fighters' kits for HG line, like the Build Booster will not match with Age-1, 2, 3 or FX.


  6. #16
    Nice post!! Lynxara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    10,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheSun View Post
    You can also see that in lack of any AGE designs in this show.
    Yeah, it's kind of funny how hard Bandai is burying AGE. None of the recent Gundam crossover games have bothered to do much with it. And the games that do acknowledge it typically just acknowledge Gen 2, or literally just Asemu and Zeheart.

    It is truly amazing to see the last Gundam series's designs totally ignored in a series that otherwise is animating SUMOs and Blue Destiny units.

  7. #17
    In Justice, We Trust! Dark Kabuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara View Post
    Yeah, it's kind of funny how hard Bandai is burying AGE. None of the recent Gundam crossover games have bothered to do much with it. And the games that do acknowledge it typically just acknowledge Gen 2, or literally just Asemu and Zeheart.

    It is truly amazing to see the last Gundam series's designs totally ignored in a series that otherwise is animating SUMOs and Blue Destiny units.
    I imagine that's because the 2nd generation of AGE was when the series was strongest. But we're only three episodes in, so it's still kinda early to say AGE won't make a cameo somewhere in this series. Although, AGE is still a somewhat fresh show so it wouldn't surprise me if show gets used a lot less because of it.
    Sig and Avatar thanks to the awesome Aoi Kurenai
    PSN: yuusha0
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 2964 9524 3546

  8. #18
    "Training." Ryuutaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,968

    Default

    AGE-2 normal has the highest chance of appearing.

    I really like this series and I really want this kind of game to exist in the real world. T___T


  9. #19
    Nice post!! Lynxara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    10,066

    Default

    Yeah, I don't think we'll see Dark Hound because... why bother doing that when you could animate a Crossbone unit?

  10. #20
    In Justice, We Trust! Dark Kabuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    22,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara View Post
    Yeah, I don't think we'll see Dark Hound because... why bother doing that when you could animate a Crossbone unit?
    I can definitely see them animating the Crossbone in this, we are getting the Master Grade X 3 pretty soon after all.
    Sig and Avatar thanks to the awesome Aoi Kurenai
    PSN: yuusha0
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 2964 9524 3546

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» Community

» Site Announcements

RatingTitle, Username, & Date Last Post
Power Ranger Games
HenshinJustice.Com
05-11-2017 09:57 AM
05-11-2017 09:57 AM
by HenshinJustice.Com
Test
HenshinJustice.Com
05-04-2017 09:26 AM
05-04-2017 09:26 AM
by HenshinJustice.Com
Geek Slots
HenshinJustice.Com
05-04-2017 09:26 AM
05-04-2017 09:26 AM
by HenshinJustice.Com

» Sponsor

...

» Recent Threads

RatingTitle, Username, & Date Last Post
Yesterday 09:47 PM
by Dr Kain
05-21-2017 10:12 PM
by Storm Eagle
Celebrity Deaths Thread
Vash the Stampede
05-20-2017 05:45 PM
by Storm Eagle
05-20-2017 02:46 AM
by PalleteRider

» Advertisement

...
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0