Page 110 of 268 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2672

That's true, but having game for PS3/Vita would be awesome, too.

I wonder If we are going to have Hurricane Dragon in the game? Since form will debut next week, before game release.
    Last edited by Kamen Rider IXA; 11-18-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    Claims: Ranger Key: TimeYellow; Super Sentai: Hyper Shinken Red; Kamen Rider: Wizard Hurricane Style; Ultraman: Nexus Junis Blue; Astro Switch: Chainsaw; Tokusatsu Song: Aoi Kajitsuu; Bike: JetSliger

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen Rider IXA View Post
    That's true, but having game for PS3/Vita would be awesome, too.

I wonder If we are going to have Hurricane Dragon in the game? Since form will debut next week, before game release.

I don't think so. A bit too many gauges. Flame Dragon already seems to be relatively tacked on and unfinished in a way, I wouldn't expect miracles.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto Tendou Soujiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen Rider IXA View Post
    Close to impossible. Games are usually finished at least a week before the release date.

I fear for Wizard's Gauges in the next game. I guess they could make him another Green Gauge for the Dragon forms but that seems pretty overpowered. Either that or they could make him a Red Gauge for the rest of his forms(H/L/W Dragon, final, and movie form) but even with only the Dragon forms that's a shitload of Red Gauges. I personally wouldn't mind that but I'd like to see how they handle that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujiro View Post
    Close to impossible. Games are usually finished at least a week before the release date.

I fear for Wizard's Gauges in the next game. I guess they could make him another Green Gauge for the Dragon forms but that seems pretty overpowered. Either that or they could make him a Red Gauge for the rest of his forms(H/L/W Dragon, final, and movie form) but even with only the Dragon forms that's a shitload of Red Gauges. I personally wouldn't mind that but I'd like to see how they handle that.
    They are probably going to make 4 Red Gauges when you pass from Style to the respective Dragon.

And probably no, Hurricane Dragon won't make it to the game. CHW came along the same time as the FangJoker was being introduced. CHOOO came around at the same time as Tajadol's debut.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder025 View Post
    They are probably going to make 4 Red Gauges when you pass from Style to the respective Dragon.
    I doubt it, four red gauges is overkill even for them. I'm betting that, in the next game, Wizard's red Dragon gauge will work like Zeronos, multiple options, but requires a full gauge to transform. A green/red hybrid, in other words.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto Tendou Soujiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Dragon View Post
    I doubt it, four red gauges is overkill even for them. I'm betting that, in the next game, Wizard's red Dragon gauge will work like Zeronos, multiple options, but requires a full gauge to transform. A green/red hybrid, in other words.
    I didn't think of that, sounds pretty damn awesome to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendou Soujiro View Post
    This.
    What exactly do people not understand about the fact that the PSP is still selling very well in Japan?
    this, if people would just cared to check the release list for the PSP in JP its still chock full of games up to 2013, and coming, basing opinions just by seeing that each year there's only one or no new PSP games in the west or there's not much games that you liked anymore in it is not exactly the greatest observation to call something "dead"

if any, wii will probably die first and will shift the nintendo part to 3DS instead.

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!! MaX Kazuki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by draewon View Post

if any, wii will probably die first and will shift the nintendo part to 3DS instead.
    NOOO!!!
    Hopefully that will not happen anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by MaX Kazuki View Post
    NOOO!!!
    Hopefully that will not happen anytime soon
    But that is what is most likely to happen though. BanNam / Eighting are avoiding HD the max that they can.

Port this game to the 3DS and adding cheap 3D is much more interesting in a cost-benefit point of view instead of up-scaling it to a HD system that would cost them a little bit more.

Just Passing Through Wind

just finish uploading the latest of my custom bgm
    http://tinyurl.com/custombgmsch

hope it will help for those who can't do audio editing or adding some bgm to yours

note :

the first sentence is in english language (sorry if my english not so good )

the 2nd sentence is in Indonesian language (well i share for people in my country )

additional custom bgm i will upload it soon as possible

oh yeah, you can request for audio edit by pm or comment on my blog
    as long as i have free time i will do your request
    Last edited by SephiaWind; 11-19-2012 at 03:11 AM.