Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275
Results 2,741 to 2,747 of 2747

The fans got their wish. No Cena for 6-9 months. Time to see how much different this product really is. I'm not sure how it's going to be at all.

I'll spoil what's happening in TNA: EC3 loses for the first time (for real), Tyrus betrays him and Matt Hardy is a 2-time heel TNA champion.
    *Signature picture removed - TOO WIDE*
    MAX PERMITTED SIG SIZE = 500x165

READ THE SIG GUIDELINES TO SEE THE RULES REGARDING SIGS AT HJU.
    LINK TO THE SIG GUIDELINES - http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=16707

So let me get this straight, Sin Cara hurt his shoulder last month and that results in Kallisto getting a solo run? He defeated Del Rio last week on Smackdown and defeats him again on RAW to become the new US Title Champion. What the hell? I'm not trying to hate, I just think this does not make any sense at all. Last year Jey Uso hurt his shoulder and was out for half a year and the company didn't give Jimmy Uso a singles push at all. Anyways, I still enjoy seeing Kevin Owens and his feud with Ambrose. It's being booked well. Congrats to Sting on going into this year's Hall of Fame. I'm still baffled at this heel turn of Charlotte. We have too many heels in the Divas division now. Lol at the Reigns vs All match. Talk about defying the odds. At least it was refreshing to see Brock Lesnar come out and clean house and get some action against Sheamus.

Quote Originally Posted by chronoxiong View Post
    So let me get this straight, Sin Cara hurt his shoulder last month and that results in Kallisto getting a solo run? He defeated Del Rio last week on Smackdown and defeats him again on RAW to become the new US Title Champion. What the hell? I'm not trying to hate, I just think this does not make any sense at all. L
    Not anymore. Del Rio recently got back his title belt from Kallisto.
    *Signature picture removed - TOO WIDE*
    MAX PERMITTED SIG SIZE = 500x165

READ THE SIG GUIDELINES TO SEE THE RULES REGARDING SIGS AT HJU.
    LINK TO THE SIG GUIDELINES - http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=16707

Last time we saw Natayla, there was a mystery of who attacked her and Paige was the main culprit. The storyline was never resolved. Then on RAW, we finally saw her again and guess who's with her, Paige. There goes another plothole from the genius WWE creative team. At least she picked up a win over Brie Bella. The main highlights of RAW were Becky Lynch beating Tamina and had a nice post-match promo on Charlotte to get a Title Match. Lol at Flair for just accepting the challenge without Charlotte's approval. The other main highlight was Brock Lesnar getting dominated by Reigns and then the Wyatt Family. That was new and refreshing to see. I guess Roman Reigns being the #1 entrant means he's going to overcome the odds again. Good ol' Vince McMahon booking.
    Last edited by chronoxiong; 01-19-2016 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chronoxiong View Post
    I guess Roman Reigns being the #1 entrant means he's going to overcome the odds again..
    Evidently not.

He'll probably get the belt back at 'Mania though.
    Apparently I'm Matthew Negrete. Fuck 'Em

This week's RAW, I enjoyed the contract signing with Reigns, Ambrose and Lesnar. Really liked Ambrose's attitude the whole night and since he can talk, it's easy to root for him. Reigns doesn't talk at all. I kinda laughed at the Miz TV segment because of Jericho turning it into the Highlight Reel. All guys played their parts here with AJ Styles coming in to help further the feud(s). I enjoyed the Tamina/Becky Lynch match as we got to hear Sasha Banks on commentary and Naomi attacking Sasha looked pretty vicious. The main event Tag Team Table Match was so one-sided. I was disappointed until the Dudleyz attacked the Usos post match. Heel turn? Have no problem with that. And Daniel Bryan's speech was pretty long but it was a good one. I was waiting for a swerve but it wasn't. Sad that he really has to retire. I will miss seeing him wrestle. This show lasted nearly 3 and a half hours. Lord have mercy.