Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    In Justice, We Trust! Dark Kabuto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara View Post
    If we don't get more than 5 teams... that's kinda bullshit. I expect we will. I don't think we'll get all 35, though, or even most of them.
    But then again, if they add all 35 teams into one game, it won't open the way for future expansions.
    Sig and Avatar thanks to the awesome Aoi Kurenai
    PSN: yuusha0
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 2964 9524 3546

If we don't get more than 5 teams... that's kinda bullshit. I expect we will. I don't think we'll get all 35, though, or even most of them.
    I expect the rest of teams not in the game to be represented via Gokaiger's Gokai Change

Anyway, i expected one for the PSP as well :/ ... but isn't the Wii not that popular in Japan ?
    Thanks Mach_Full_Force for the banner !

shinkenchange!starninger! BoukenSilver83's Avatar

im thinking that this game will have different story line patterns for the five teams like with gaoranger and hurricanger shows, accept it's all in one game, it will probably have at least 5 levels guessing from every team, it was that many in gaoranger and hurricanger, but who knows? probably the solders in scan are probably just random used in a special mode, so it's going to be a fun game.

on the gokai changes, they will probably change into the current teams in the game dont know yet, maybe some addon teams just for gokai changes probably deka, magi, gao, two more depending on their mecha releases.
    Last edited by BoukenSilver83; 04-06-2011 at 09:54 PM.

The models for the characters are taken straight from DiceOh, so there's about 17 full teams that probably have a very little chance to appear in this game because of not being made yet for DiceOh. Another 6 of the teams who already do have representation in DiceOh don't have their entire team. Bandai Namco loves to be lazy when they can just reuse things, so I wouldn't hold out too much hope for many other teams, especially if they don't exist in DiceOh yet... I would love to eat my words though!

EDIT: Official site
    http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/ranger_cross/

i rather have a small number of complete teams that have very unique moveset(example:sengoku BASARA) rather than a costume fest where everyone plays virtually the same(example:most of the dynasty warriors games and POWER RANGERS:SUPER LEGENDS)

remember PR:SL? it has dekamaster and dekabreak and yet they have the same lame moveset as everyone else in the game.......

in case not everyone have seen or play sengoku BASARA yet here's something that is related with the gokaigers
    Click to see hidden content

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYWdhNVEZns"]YouTube - E310: [Cam] Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uROK3lrJUeI"]YouTube - Gokai Blue's 5 Swords Final Wave[/ame]

most poeple that doesnt know BASARA says that joe gibken copies roronoa zoro(both are pirate/swordmaster),which is not far off since masamune's VA in BASARA is the same one as zoro's VA,nakai kazuya

This game looks interesting. I think that after some time we will see more teams. Like Climax Heroes, it is something like a promo game for Dice-Oh.
    The only problem is platform. Since Wii has regional protection, importing game without hacking the console will be impossible.

Now i am actually thinking if i should get a Wii, a Japanese Wii
    Thanks Mach_Full_Force for the banner !

Dekablue25 from RangerReview Dekablue25's Avatar

or do what some of us do is just hack the wii and let it play imported games lol.the game itself does look interesting since i have seen the kamen rider ones but lets see how this one goes.i've been wondering since the kamen rider games come out for the wii when will they do a sentai one.but im guessing wont be all the sentai teams out there just the 5 they say then then will just update it later on with newer teams and so forth like the KR ones but they dont even have every character from the series just certain ones
    Part of Ranger Review with episodes every saturday at 5 PM EST
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rangerreview?feature=chclk

In Justice, We Trust! Dark Kabuto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GekiBlack View Post
    Now i am actually thinking if i should get a Wii, a Japanese Wii
    You can play import wii games as long as you have a Free Loader.
    Sig and Avatar thanks to the awesome Aoi Kurenai
    PSN: yuusha0
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 2964 9524 3546

let's not forget dolphin,for the wii-less like me