Page 184 of 238 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2375

Takeru Shiba could skull fuck Alata Fagina with the Shinkenmaru.

I know you agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Knight View Post
    I know you agree with this.
    I know I do.

At the current state of sentai I don't think having old actors returning is our main concern. The show could still be disastrously bad.
    As far as I'm concerned the main things this series needs to work on are the plot and pace of the show, combined with better actors.
    It would be nice to have a sentai with effort in it after this last year too.

I liked him when he wasn't a god lazycoconut's Avatar
    Cuddled up to the Roidmudes in the back seat of Tridoron.

At this rate I'm almost hoping there will not be new actors, just so we won't have constant carping from the likes of you for daring to cast actors who aren't Takeru's oh noes
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Fang View Post
    Takeru the promiscuous sobber

Am I the only one more interested in the new 5 Rangers and what stories/acting/characters they'll bring to the table rather than old Rangers returning and/or old Rangers being replaced by new actors?.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Knight View Post
    Am I the only one more interested in the new 5 Rangers and what stories/acting/characters they'll bring to the table rather than old Rangers returning and/or old Rangers being replaced by new actors?.
    I'm with you. But like most of the guys here, we still need to see everything confirmed.

My problem with Decade is that with the new characters and the AU worlds, they didn't feel at all like the original series besides the fights in-suit. And since I watch toku mostly for what goes on outside of the fights (the characters, and the plot if it's good enough) it felt pretty much wrong to me.
    Since I've only seen sentai from the 2000s, I'm hoping they'll be able to get some of them back. If they try I'm sure they can, I bet a lot of the actors who are still in show business would be willing to do it. Of course, the question is whether they're trying....

Quote Originally Posted by dukemon22 View Post
    Please take the following with a big grain of salt.

Our rumored story for Go-Kaiger:

"Rough Story"

-A Space Emprie invades the Earth. AkaRed leads the 34 Legendary Super Sentai against them, and they are able to push back the empire, by concentrating and combining their powers. However, there is a catch, by concentrating their powers, the rangers loose their powers. The Space Empire returns, and begins its invasion again.

Captain Marvelous then appears, who leads a team known as the Go-Kaiger to Earth in search of treasure, known as the "Ranger Keys".

-The Go-Kaiger utilize the cell-phone type henshin device, the "Mobairates" (Mobairetsu, i.e. Mobile + Pirates).

-A Sabre, and a gun, are their common sidearms

-Battles will take place on the deck of the Pirate Ship, as a homage to the Pirate movie genre

-More details will come, little by little, as we reach December. However, it would seem pictures are out already, somewhere.

My take:

So the above is interesting. Very interesting. We knew the mini-figures were supposed to be keys, so that checks out. Perhaps, if the other rumor is true, the keys also activate the Zord Crowns. I love the idea of the 34 sentai having to sacrifice their powers to beat a villain, and I love the idea of AkaRed returning. The only thing is, I feel it's too awesome to be true, but then we felt the same thing about Decade rumors...so who knows

Sounds like the first few minutes of episode one could be another Decade episode one fanboy explosion.

One of the Lord's Angels elenaslakov's Avatar

Hey guys, still looking at the Japanese forums. Nothing yet but there's something about this I found:

ボキャブラリーがなさすぎるな
    言葉が3~4つしかない
    バカの一つ覚えってのはこのことだな

It's kind of sketching to figure this out on my own I think it has to something about a wait. I don't know but I'll try to figure it out. Also, I'm sorry about yesterday but I'm still convinced that there could be a mix-up in the suit acting for Gokaiger next year. Now what I'm going to do is wait until the official pictures come out and then figure out just who is who. In my opinion, that's the best way. I gotta go take a shower, I'll talk to you guys later.

I liked him when he wasn't a god lazycoconut's Avatar
    Cuddled up to the Roidmudes in the back seat of Tridoron.

... "Captain Marvelous"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Fang View Post
    Takeru the promiscuous sobber

Man, I was so going to make a Zord Crown-Code Crown joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara View Post
    If Decade is anything to go by? The original Goseiger actors will probably get more screentime than any of the other "returning" shows.
    The Goseiger's would probably be the Go-Kaiger's Kuuga
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara
    "This is why you just ignore the fans and pursue your own ideas. Would the fans have ever come up with an idea like W? No, because it's new, and fans always feel great trepidation at new ideas that might be terrible or take a franchise in a stupid direction. If you never let writers try new things, though, franchises get stale and the fans get bored."