Page 179 of 238 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2375
    One of the Lord's Angels elenaslakov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Masta View Post
    I love when elenaslakov comes by. I feel like he's a robot. We should all insult him and see if he responds. XD

In that case I would of been pissed off that I was kicked out of the Red spot for a season. I know one more person who hates Goseiger.
    Please, don't insult me because you wouldn't like how I react. By the way, I'm a adult woman, Hidden Masta.

OMG SHE'S REAL!!! AWSOME!!

Quote Originally Posted by elenaslakov View Post
    Besides Red and Yellow, Gokai-Pink has two suits actors; the question who is it? Is is Miwa Hashiguchi or is it Mizuho Nogawa?
    I've read that it's typical for Toei to assign a male and female stuntperson for female ranger roles, for two reasons. One, there are much fewer female stuntpersons than male stuntpersons in Japan, so a show may lose her briefly to other work.

Two, while most people think the female stuntpersons look more convincing, female stuntpersons tend to have a harder time keeping up with Toei's schedule. So sometimes they'll save the female stuntperson for close-up or "important" scenes and use a male stuntperson for more fillery types of action shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Masta View Post
    I love when elenaslakov comes by. I feel like she's a robot. We should all insult her and see if she responds. XD
    lol I know right?

elen. You don't have to worry about it so much. I mean, why don't we just wait until the official info comes out or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara
    "This is why you just ignore the fans and pursue your own ideas. Would the fans have ever come up with an idea like W? No, because it's new, and fans always feel great trepidation at new ideas that might be terrible or take a franchise in a stupid direction. If you never let writers try new things, though, franchises get stale and the fans get bored."

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Blade Dancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kamen Driver View Post
    yeah, me too. casting a "healthy" yellow gives the impression that one doesn't need to be totally good-looking or slim or something to become a hero. ANYONE can be hero in his own right as long as he has the will to fight for humanity.
    I now have "Everyone's A Hero In Their Own Way" from Dr. Horrible stuck in my head, now.

Quote Originally Posted by elenaslakov View Post
    Everyone not changing the subject that there may be a problem with who the suit actors are for next year.
    It's all good, we don't need to sweat it so much. We'll find out when we find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara View Post
    I've read that it's typical for Toei to assign a male and female stuntperson for female ranger roles, for two reasons. One, there are much fewer female stuntpersons than male stuntpersons in Japan, so a show may lose her briefly to other work.

Two, while most people think the female stuntpersons look more convincing, female stuntpersons tend to have a harder time keeping up with Toei's schedule. So sometimes they'll save the female stuntperson for close-up or "important" scenes and use a male stuntperson for more fillery types of action shots.
    Really? That's interesting. Makes total sense, though.

Thanks to Aoi Kurenai for the rockin' awesome sig!

More Gokaiger info

"Zord Crowns"? oh boy

Quote Originally Posted by dukemon22 View Post
    You guys are going to get a kick of this one:

-The setting of each "work" (i.e. past series) will be radically different

-The actors seem to be new to the roles, but apparently, their stories are sequels to the original shows. (This part intrigues me greatly. If I'm reading it right, it means that we are actually getting continuations of old series, but with new characters in the suits.)

-The Go-kaiger collect "Zord Crowns" (Yeah, it says Zord Crowns) from the different worlds they visit. As the name suggests, the Zord Crowns are helmets that are placed over GokaiKing's head, transforming into different Rekidai modes.

I urge you guys to take this with a grain of salt as always. While the information seems reliable, Zord Crown is phonetically close to the Code Crowns from Xros Wars. Granted, it's Toei's property, so they can do whatever they want with the names. Not to mention, Crowns actually being crowns makes a bit more sense than crowns being SD cards, but hey, whatever

Again this jives with previous information. Let's assume that there are 32 Zord Crowns hidden across the worlds. Assuming that 1/2 are included with the main gattai robo, or with other bots, that leaves 30, maybe split into 3-a-set over 10 months. Sounds good to me.

Would like to change his avatar Shougo B'Stard's Avatar

new characters in the suits.

You think Toei would have learned from Decayedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shougo B'Stard View Post

You think Toei would have learned from Decayedo.
    And that's where they fucked up..if this is true, I can't wait to see some j-pop 15 year old, wearing a Red Falcon suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Samurai View Post
    More Gokaiger info

"Zord Crowns"? oh boy
    Yeah and you guys all laughed about my pirate hat morphers. Suck it!