Page 508 of 550 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5491

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Masta View Post
    I'm bored cause I like fat people?
    Well it was more towards they way you've been posting the last couple of weeks....

Quote Originally Posted by Smilodon View Post
    I don't think its bad. It's just ugly.
    Yeah, I think it was intended to look freakish. I like OOO monster designs better than Dopants because there are some Dopant suit designs who really just strike me as too "kiddy" in nature, like Puppeteer, T-Rex, Bird, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoiblue View Post
    Well it was more towards they way you've been posting the last couple of weeks....
    I didn't know my postings had changed. lol

Yeah, you've been acting kinda...rage-filled?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynxara
    "This is why you just ignore the fans and pursue your own ideas. Would the fans have ever come up with an idea like W? No, because it's new, and fans always feel great trepidation at new ideas that might be terrible or take a franchise in a stupid direction. If you never let writers try new things, though, franchises get stale and the fans get bored."

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT!!!!!!!!!

Translated the text that came along with the images.

While he was working as a security guard, the monsters awoke from their slumber. The city is now in a crisis. Eiji was given a mysterious belt by a monster arm.
    When Eiji puts in three medals inside the OOO Driver he scans the buckle in order to transform into Kamen Rider OOO. The 3 medals cover different parts (Head, chest+arms and legs) to work together. His base form is TaToBa, which consists of the Hawk, Tiger, Grasshopper medals. The medals have the same attributes as living things. Felines, birds, wild animals/beasts, bugs, aquatic animals. When 3 medals of the same genus joins, he transforms into a special form. He's able to draw out a different kind of power. Every new combo plays a unique song.
    Eiji Hino was invited by Ankh to transform into Kamen Rider OOO. He's being used by Ankh to collect medals. Eiji's intentions seems to be prioritizing the humans lives instead of collecting medals.

Izumi Shingo was a policeman who got seriously injured while trying to fight a Yummy. That's when Ankh showed up and took his body.
    Shingo's sister meets up with Ankh because she hasn't met her brother in a while. She seems to share some traits with Eiji and has superhuman strength. She's currently studying fashion in school and works as a part-timer in a restaurant.

The head of the mysterious Kogami Foundation, Kosei. He's the one behind the RideVender, CanDroids etc. It seems like he has been eagerly waiting for the revival of the Greeds. His hobby is baking cakes.
    The RideVender is a vending machine (Machine Vendor Mode) that's able to transform into a bike (Machine Bike Mode).

All of the Greeds are currently incomplete because of the medals were sealed in various places. They also have mysterious belts.
    They have 2 kinds of medals. The one with colors is the Core Medal, it's the core of a Greed's existence. Medals that are silver are known as Cell Medals. These make up their bodies. The Core Medals are like their hearts, souls etc. While Cell Medals are basically like cells in a living thing.
    Ankh is a Greed with not that many medals, which caused him to become an arm. This is why he took the body of the policeman. Like all the other Greeds he's collecting medals. To make up for his lack of power, he uses Eiji. What's different about Ankh is that he is sly and sharp sighted unlike the other Greeds. When they put a Cell Medal inside a human, a monster called Yummy is created. Their source of power is desire. How the Yummies are depends on the Greed. For example Uva's main desire for Yummies is money, wealth etc.
    小酒吧
    Hänglåsfifflare nummer ett

Shu looks so dumbfounded in those two pics

Quote Originally Posted by DecaEnd View Post
    The head of the mysterious Kogami Foundation, Kosei. He's the one behind the RideVender, CanDroids etc. It seems like he has been eagerly waiting for the revival of the Greeds. His hobby is baking cakes.
    The RideVender is a vending machine (Machine Vendor Mode) that's able to transform into a bike (Machine Bike Mode).
    FOUNDATION X!!!!! WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE!!!!!!! *gun shot*
    YOUR DAYS OF KICKING PEOPLE ON FIRE HAVE COME TO AN END!!!

I liked him when he wasn't a god lazycoconut's Avatar
    Cuddled up to the Roidmudes in the back seat of Tridoron.

So it's confirmed that our Rider loses his pants Never fear, I will rescue them
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Fang View Post
    Takeru the promiscuous sobber