Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111
Results 1,101 to 1,108 of 1108

Just finished Kamen Ryuki. Sad to see a great season with such a terrible ending. Still worth watching, in my opinion.

Now I'll have to take a break from tokus because I promised a friend I'd watch Attack on Titan. Not sure what I'll watch after that. Maybe GoGoV, you guys made me curious.
    Top 5 Seasons - Kamen Rider Agito, Jetman, Timeranger, Kamen Rider Drive, Kamen Rider W
    Bottom 5 Seasons - Kakuranger, Kamen Rider Den-O, Gaoranger, Jiban, Gingaman/Kamen Rider Black

Currently watching GoGo Five, Attack on Titan, Zyuohger and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.

[TVN] Ultraman X: Here It Comes! Our Ultraman
    [Crunchy] Ultraman Orb #24-25 (END)

Finally catching up on stuff I didn't get to watch last weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    Just finished Kamen Ryuki. Sad to see a great season with such a terrible ending. Still worth watching, in my opinion.

Now I'll have to take a break from tokus because I promised a friend I'd watch Attack on Titan. Not sure what I'll watch after that. Maybe GoGoV, you guys made me curious.
    Ryuki's ending has been polarising ever since it aired and I suspect it always will be. The key to 'Attack on Titan' is not to get too caught up in all the hype. There's so much of it that it raises expectations to a level no show could ever meet.
    The obligatory watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by Toku Prime
    The key to 'Attack on Titan' is not to get too caught up in all the hype. There's so much of it that it raises expectations to a level no show could ever meet.
    Hahaha thanks for the heads up.

I started watching Ex-Aid yesterday. I liked the first episode.
    Top 5 Seasons - Kamen Rider Agito, Jetman, Timeranger, Kamen Rider Drive, Kamen Rider W
    Bottom 5 Seasons - Kakuranger, Kamen Rider Den-O, Gaoranger, Jiban, Gingaman/Kamen Rider Black

Currently watching GoGo Five, Attack on Titan, Zyuohger and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Toku Prime View Post
    [TVN] Ultraman X: Here It Comes! Our Ultraman
    [Crunchy] Ultraman Orb #24-25 (END)

Finally catching up on stuff I didn't get to watch last weekend.
    Ryuki's ending has been polarising ever since it aired and I suspect it always will be. The key to 'Attack on Titan' is not to get too caught up in all the hype. There's so much of it that it raises expectations to a level no show could ever meet.
    True of many things. AoT was enjoyable enough, and it takes A LOT to make me give a shit about the wastelend that is modern anime.

Anyway, I've started Ultraman Gaia, and am enjoying it based on the first few episodes.
    He was ghostly pale, with black hair and a sad wit in his eyes. I'd say he looked like John Cusack, if I could remember who the hell John Cusack was...

It's morphin time! Dragonzord! KamenRiderLeo's Avatar

Iron Man rise of the technovore subtitle English Japanese vocals

Almost done watching Kamen Rider Kiva for the second time around

But I don't have a lot of time to watch either because the holidays have been crazy for me a lot more family time than I expected not necessarily A Bad Thing it's just that when you have an objective goal you really want to focus all your attention on it and unfortunately due to the holiday Rush everywhere that doesn't seem to be a possibility
    ," When Life, and Death have been transcended by all Karma works no more " ... The Dawn of #ExpectTheIncedible Follow KamenRiderLeo on Twitter for info about the project.

Finished Ultraman Gaia last week. VERY middling show overall. Hated the stuff with Agul/Fujimiya.

Giving Space Sheriff Gavan another go. 12 episodes in and I'm enjoying it, mostly down to Kenji Ohba being fantastic, it must be said. Most of the Makuu space fights so far have been very samey though, in a John Cena 5-moves-of-doom kinda way almost.

Also, why does Gavan's Laser blade visibly change design after a few episodes in?
    He was ghostly pale, with black hair and a sad wit in his eyes. I'd say he looked like John Cusack, if I could remember who the hell John Cusack was...

3/3/17:
    [HaroRangers] Gekisou Sentai Carranger #47-48 (END)

26/3/2017:
    [HnT] Demon Hunter Mitsurugi #12 (END)

So, that's the first of my shows from the 'toku resolutions' thread completed (a shame it's also the shortest!). I just looked up how old this show was and discovered that by complete coincidence I was watching the final episode exactly 44 years to the day after it aired!
    Last edited by Toku Prime; 04-14-2017 at 03:47 PM. Reason: merging two prevoius posts

[CR] Ultraman Gaia #49-51 (END)
    [WS] Tokkei Winspector #9-10

So I have two issues with Winspector so far:
    1st, while Hiroshi Miyauchi (V3, Zubat etc) is as enjoyable as ever, why on Earth have they put him in a Nazi SS uniform when he's meant to be the leader of the good guys?!
    2nd, the main hero and his actor's major issue of looking bored to death while he's waiting for his next line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herman the Tosser View Post
    Finished Ultraman Gaia last week. VERY middling show overall. Hated the stuff with Agul/Fujimiya.
    I thought the Agul stuff was OK in the end but he does spend a lot of the show being your standard angsty secondary Rider (yes I know this show aired before that was a thing) with a layer of 90s eco warrior on top. There are certainly parts of the show where it can be quite boring for several episodes at a time, but it ties it all together in the end. It's far from the worst Ultra series.
    Last edited by Toku Prime; 04-17-2017 at 02:24 PM. Reason: typo