Page 849 of 901 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 847 848 849 850 851 859 899 ... LastLast
Results 8,481 to 8,490 of 9002

Quote Originally Posted by The 2nd Evil View Post
    Could you please elaborate on this? I know there were a few episodes that were re-written with the Toei pen name, but the extent of any backstage problems is unknown to me.
    I don't have any solid proof of anything, just a feeling I've gotten from how the episodes play out.

My theory is that each early arc of Goseiger (Warstar & Yuumajuu) was meant to be its own slow-developing arc exploring relationships between the characters.

I think the Warstar arc was supposed to focus more on the differences between the tribes, with Alata as the only one even attempting to make peace between them. I think the relationships we see in Epic Zero (with the angels not even able to henshin and suspicious of each other to the point of barely even wanting to be in the same room together) more accurately map what Yokote had in mind for the early arc. I imagine the idea was to have with Alata as the only one even trying to play peacemaker, but being distracted by his own personal grudge against Dareptor.

Instead, what we actually got one mention by Moune of thinking Seaicks are cowards, and an episode where Agri won't trust Moune to do her job right, and that's basically it. There's no real sense of an evolving relationship between the characters.

Meanwhile, I think the Yuumajuu arc was probably supposed to focus on GoseiKnight's displeasure toward humanity (and humanity's role in making the Yuumajuu stronger) and distaste for the Goseiger's mission for much longer than it did. I find it unbelievable that the character could make such a turnaround from his second appearance (in which he is blowing up human buildings merely because they cause pollution) to combining with the Goseigers. It's worth noting that the latter episode is the one where the Toei penname is invoked.

(It's also confusing, in light of the fact that GoseiKnight seems to have the "humans are worth saving" epiphany multiple times during that arc, and then again at the beginning of the Matrintis arc. I theorize that GoseiKnight was probably only supposed to really fight alongside Goseigers for the first time during the late Yuumajuu arc, then come to a true realization about humanity over the course of his early conflict with Metal Alice and the rise of the Matrintis.)

In both cases, the change is fundamentally the same: the corporation would be putting its hand in to avoid showing conflict between the heroes and make sure they got along faster. And why wouldn't they? Less inter-hero conflict means more/earlier robot combinations and more kid-appeal for their cute, marketable characters.

Like I said, this is just how it feels to me, and I don't have any evidence outside of my own reading of the plot. But there's such a fundamental disconnect between the characters' behavior in the first episode and how they're portrayed in "Epic Zero" that I don't know how else to account for it.

I always wanted the Landicks to take probably more than 10 eps to finally cooperate with the Skicks and Seaick members, something like GoseiKnight, but since the writing was so poor even from the beginning, they decided to make the Landicks become all friendly by the third episode... it's ridiculous! whatever happened to Landicks being arrogant and looking down on the other two tribes?! I still find it funny and the funniest part is, Aguri was easily convinced by Arata's "teamwork" speech in the same episode.
    super sentai fan since 2005

Twitter - @MisturYellow Mr. Yellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacky392000 View Post
    I always wanted the Landicks to take probably more than 10 eps to finally cooperate with the Skicks and Seaick members, something like GoseiKnight, but since the writing was so poor even from the beginning, they decided to make the Landicks become all friendly by the third episode... it's ridiculous! whatever happened to Landicks being arrogant and looking down on the other two tribes?! I still find it funny and the funniest part is, Aguri was easily convinced by Arata's "teamwork" speech in the same episode.
    That's why I loved the conflict between the tribes in the flashback episode. I kind of wanted them to disbelieve Alata was from the future and then have Alata say that he knows that Magis was dead and that would convince them.

Guess so much for the idea of Magis returning. What happens now when Mantlintis is defeated? Including GoseiKnight?

Not much left i think:

Robogog will be defeated.

Alata (Without GK) will execute miracle Goseiknight dynamic using the leon laser.

Goseiknight returns to life.

Buredoran retains memory.

Buredoran becomes big bad of the series.

Metal Alice is killed either by the Goseigers or by Buredoran or both.

Heavens tower is rebuilt.

Goseigers defeat Buredoran and head home.

Kicking ass and Taking names.

has left HJU. Not coming back. ForeverRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dukemon22 View Post
    -Buredoran will regain all his memories in 45, meanwhile, Arata and the others begin to put the pieces together about Buredoran, and realize something isn't quite right.

-The true identiy of Buredoran is "Burajira" the Messiah of Former GoseiTenshi. (Apparently, the Master Head to former Gosei Angels. I knew they looked similar! So yes, a fallen angel. Can people shut up about it now?)

-47 marks the appearence of Dark GoseiKnight. Not sure right now if its GoseiKnight made evil through Burajira's power (likely scenario) or Burajira himself transformed

-48 will feature the beginning of the final stand against Burajira.

Now I just sit back and wonder if anyone will ever stop complaining about Goseiger.

Evil GoseiKnight? Hmm, interesting.

Special thanks to Mach_Full_Force for avatar and Mikon for the Goranger GIF.

Oh wow, I hadn't considered Bladerun would be an evil Master Head. This ending episodes are going to be great, I'm glad I sat through the mediocre ones earlier on to get here.

Aw, guess we're not getting Magis. D: But still! That sounds like it's going to be a pretty neat ending, Goseiger's been rocky and not always solid, but it looks like it'll have a great ending
    Quote Originally Posted by KouAidou View Post
    Awesome godliness
    God Goseiger would have been so much better if things went like this. I guess Toei just wasn't hot on the idea of having Ranger teams got getting along, but it easily could have worked if they tried to pull it off in a Hurricanger like situation where you have various rangers fighting as their own mini teams and only coming together when really needed.

Annnnd I found this on /m/, thought it was worth a post, episode spoilers maybe.

Click to see hidden content
    46. Revive the Fallen Messiah - 1/9
    Burajira fully revives, it seems that Buredoran is a split personality, there will be a battle between the two within their mind to see who will rule. It seems Burajira used the body of a dying man to reconfigure into Buredoran. (not sure if reconfigure is the right word but I'm tired)

47. Dark GoseiKnight - 1/16
    Burajira learns that his team of Goseiger have long since passed away and uses his powers to revive GoseiKnight, while wiping his memories.

48. Return to GoseiKai Right Now! - 1/23
    The Tower of Heaven is finished and the Goseiger learn that the other Gosei Angels are unwilling to partner together with members from other tribes. The leaders of the tribes call the Goseiger back, as the others leave, Arata hears a voice calling for help.

49. Unstoppable Magis - 1/30
    Magis was the one calling Arata and it seems he was also the body used to become Buredoran. Burajira breaks the Heaven's Tower and begins his final move on Earth, leaving the two Gosei Angels to defend it. Eri appears in the fight, unwilling to leave Arata's side, the three begind their final battle, but Eri is captured.

50. Harmonious Goseiger - 2/6
    The final battle continues. All Headders, including Dark GoseiKnight, are destroyed. Arata dives deep into Burajira's fortress to save his beloved Eri (wtf, beloved?) and escapes with the help of Magis. As all seems hopeless, a miracle will occur, can the Goseiger save two worlds?

Those last three episodes sound like they'll be awesome.
    Member of The Tokusatsu Network, the internet's #1 source for tokusatsu news.

Aw snap, they're not real. D: Ah well, those last few episodes sound like they could have been epic.
    Member of The Tokusatsu Network, the internet's #1 source for tokusatsu news.